Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Check your shipping choices on your listings if you list on .CA!

I just discovered that eBay has changed the shipping options on all of my current 30 day fixed price listings (the GTC are ok). They have removed ALL small packet options (including International) and replaced them with Expedited Parcel and Xpresspos...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Specific Dates for Small Packet Ground

According to today's eBay announcement: Small Packet USA Ground - gone from PayPal label printing Jan. 14 - still available at post offices until Feb. 11 - but liability coverage gone Jan 14 - to be removed from shipping options in new eBay listings ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

PAYMENT ISSUE!

Right before this message and others came up, I was able to purchase an item. Afterwards I got this message: "We're sorry, but your transaction couldn't be completed using the selected card, Visa x-???? because it has been denied by the card issuer. ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just when we thought Harper could go no lower........

- Immigration Minister Jason Kenney announced he was going to wipe out the federal skilled workers program, replacing it with opening the door for skilled trades workers and offering permanent residency to electricians, welders, heavy-duty equipment ...

Upset !!!!

I just received a negative over shipping charges from a buyer that decided, after almost 2 months, that the shipping was too high.I don't understand, if he thought that I was charging too much why did he buy the item? Anyways I just emailed and told ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Search using words in the sub-title not showing my listings

Good morning, I'm looking for some clarification on the use of sub-titles. I seldom use them because of the 50cent charge, but yesterday I listed an item with a sub-title. When I search using any of the words in the S-T my listing does not appear. I ...

Premature to Revise Our Shipping Details ??

I imagine a lot of us have today off since the holiday was yesterday. Too premature to revise shipping details to reflect the upcoming shipping changes? Wait until eBay adds the other options in & around the 14th ?

I received the wrong item from a seller. He has requested a photo but I keep getting error messages when I try to upload an attachment???

I purchased 3 items from one seller. Unfortunately, he has sent me the wrong items. He has requested photos of what I received. When I try to upload a photo attachment to send to him, it looks like it's loading and then I get an error message saying ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Registration address change for selling - help!

Hello, My account was registered in Canada but I am now in the UK and would like to sell items for the first time. When I edit my registration address in My ebay, the forms do not change when I select UK as my country. Meaning my province is invalid,...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

The way to break the Northern Gateway logjam: aboriginal equity

The bitter debate over the Northern Gateway oil pipeline project shows Canadian policy-making at its worst. A piece of nationally significant infrastructure, the project is currently mired in a toxic mess, assailed by environmentalists, targeted by v...

With penny on death row, will nickel be next to go?

As the penny is set to begin retirement next month, there are already calls to put the nickel out to pasture as well. The Royal Canadian Mint starts collecting 1 cent coins on Feb. 4 for melting and recycling of the metal content, with some six billi...

Weird situation with buyer not receiving purchase

Hi everyone, I have a weird situation here...I'm using a secondary account as I don't want my buyer to be able to track down my messages here. So, I'm the owner of a Canadian business that sells computer systems and parts.Great feedback score, and lo...

Bid increment of 1 cent?

Bit odd? Starting price was 99 cents. I gave my highest bid at $1.04. Normally the next increment is $1.29. With seconds to go I was outbid, winning price $1.05? How can that be?

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do you think buyer side offerings would be useful?

Right now, everything being offered is by sellers, they offer a product, tag it, categorize it and then the buyers sift through it all and find offers that suite them. However sometimes I see products I like but the asking price is in that range that...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

2013 Open you wallet…..

Canadians who are already struggling under a record mountain of debt and are awaiting those Christmas credit card bills are being socked with more bad financial news: They will have to open their wallets wider in 2013 as payroll taxes, grocery bills ...

I relisted an item on eBay and accidentally put the wrong email address with regards to my papal account to receive payment.

If a customer buys the item I have listed on eBay they will not be able to pay for it through PayPal because I typed in the wrong email for my papal account when I relisted the item on my mobile phone.I cannot revise the listing as there is only a fe...

sales promotion

When is ebay.ca going to have a sales promotion for sellers who have a store and not in specific categories, enough with the free listings in outdoor sports equipment and sports memorabilia. We haven't had a promotion since June 2012, eBay if you don...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.