i relisted an item and i wanted it to be listed on ebay.com instead of .ca how can i do it please?

sermar16102009
Community Member

i relisted an item and i wanted it to be listed on ebay.com instead of .ca how can i do it please?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Depends on what you mean by “listed on eBaydotCOM”.

If you list on dotCA, using US dollars and giving a S&H fee for the USA, the item will show on the US site, although it may be lumped in with the International listings. Still, when you list on dotCA, you can use Calculated Shipping and if your item is unusual you may get a good display.

Or you could close the dotCA listing, Save all your info (including HTML coding) to a text document and go to eBaydotCOM. Reopen your own account here, just as you do when you list on dotCA, and paste the saved information into the SellYour Item form. The dotCOM listing will also show up on dotCA.

You will have to use Flat Rate Shipping, so be sure to choose a destination zipcode that is far away from you( I use 90210. ) when you work out the cost of shipping. And do the same for your Canadian shipping. Regional domestic pricing means that it costs me $12 to ship a paperback to Fort McMurray.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply