shoul a company with over 500 complaints in one month be allowed to continue with a good rateing

SHOULD A SELLER WITH OVER 500 COMPLAINTS IN ONE MONTH BE ALLOWER TO CONTINUE WITH A GOOD RATEING JUST BECAUSE THEY SELL 36000 ITEMS A MONTH.  THEY SEEM NOT TO CARE ABOUT THE COMPLAINTS.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

shoul a company with over 500 complaints in one month be allowed to continue with a good rateing

If 98.5% of the customers are satisfied and 1.5% are not, then potential buyers looking at that information on the feedback page should decide whether or not they want to deal with that seller.

If you do not, that's OK.  Hit the back button and find another seller.  Others may reach a different conclusion and be willing to deal with a seller with 98.5% satisfaction rating.

Different strokes for different folks.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

One unhappy against 72 happies. If tha'ts bad ratio, all governments should immediatelly resign.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

A 98.5 rating wouldn't bother me........but 500 complaints in one month? - THAT sure would.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Not really, limey.

If the seller has 10 sales in a month and one buyer leaves a neg, surely that would be more important than if the seller had 10,000 sa.les in a month and 100 were unhappy.

The small seller would have a 90% feedback, while the large seller has a 99% feedback.

It would be worthwhile to read at least some of those 500 to see if there is a specific problem. For example, if 50 of the 500 were about a single product, or 200 were about slow shipping/delivery, then as a buyer I would not buy the product or would note Day 40 on my calendare in case delivery is so late that a Dispute is necessary.

However with 10,000 sales an month, there is almost certainly going to be the odd -very odd- customer or human error in the packing department or some other problem.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply