Classic happy planner

rodm1975
Community Member

I bought a deluxe Planner cover for happy planner I need to know if classic same as deluxe thanks deluxe is more then 9 rings or if it will look bulky. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Classic happy planner

What did the seller of said planner tell you when you asked them?
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Classic happy planner

no come back from them at all but Paypal said the $ has been sent to them the $ has not been out of my account yet. Also no proof of owing almost close to 14.00 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Classic happy planner

I belong to a group called Happy Planner they saw pic of this they said it should work fine. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Classic happy planner

message from group: The “deluxe” is just the name of the cover, but they come in the mini, classic and big happy planners sizes

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Classic happy planner

if you purchased a deluxe cover in a classic size then yes it will fit your classic planner. It will cause the planner to be bulkier with the added weight.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Classic happy planner

OP also posted  in the eBay USA Payments forum. More details available there on the transaction. It was a GSP purchase and the OP had insufficient funds in his bank account and got charged an NSF charge. Not a happy planner purchase!

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Payments/HAPPY-PLANNER/m-p/28885724

Post 6 from the above topic.

Yes bought the planner cover and also Paypal messed me up big time owed close to 14.00 and was in bank they took out went fine now tried to take 24.00 out and went NSF thanks for not telling me two payments would be needed form them. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Classic happy planner

That explains plenty and especially the OP's other thread on this subject. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply