Flash sale: February 24 ends at 9pm eastern time

How:

1. Shop for eligible items.
  2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 9PM Eastern Time on February 24, 2017
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CFEBFLASH10OFF

Conditions:
The Coupon is for a $10 US discount off a minimum purchase of $50 US (or Canadian $ equivalent), valid until 9PM ET on February 24, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com and eBay.ca. Eligible items exclude items in the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account, registered with an address located in the United States or Canada, can receive the discount.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

IMG_9179.PNGJust found it on Facebook 

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Eligible items exclude items in the Coins & Paper Money categories , Yet you are encouraged to shop stamps and COINS

Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 8.45.49 PM.png

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

@wkndshop wrote:

Eligible items exclude items in the Coins & Paper Money categories. Yet you are encouraged to shop stamps and COINS

Two different ads, even if they are on the same page.

These flash discount sales have always excluded stuff that has immediate cash value. In part to avoid sellers quickly listing $50 bills and having friends buy for $40 with the discount. Even after fees that would be a quick profit at eBay's expense.

-..-

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

I like the stamps and coins promo. I thought it looked adorable when I found it yesterday. The flash sale, on the other hand, expired while I was still shopping. I snoozed, I losed.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Can anyone explain to me please what exactly is meant by "or Canadian equivalent" ?? does that mean $10CA off a $50CA purchase ? Or do I need to spend approx $66CA = $50 USD to get to use the coupon? I know it's over now but for the next time .... it's hard shopping on ebay canada trying to figure out what $50USD means now ...

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

this was delivered to my email, so i consider it to be the same ad

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

@themodernowl wrote:

Can anyone explain to me please what exactly is meant by "or Canadian equivalent" ?? does that mean $10CA off a $50CA purchase ? Or do I need to spend approx $66CA = $50 USD to get to use the coupon? I know it's over now but for the next time .... it's hard shopping on ebay canada trying to figure out what $50USD means now ...

The Canadian equivalent value of $50US not $50CA -- if it's an offer of $10CA off $50CA ebay will say so.

Since it's restricted to paypal buyers -- I'd say it would be the Canadian value converted to US$ using paypal rates (rather than eBay rates).

So this offer would have needed a minimum purchase of $68CA

-..-

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Thank you! 

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

@wkndshop wrote:

this was delivered to my email, so i consider it to be the same ad

I got it delivered by email as well. They are two separate ads sharing the same email -- I don't need eBay to start putting each ad into an individual email.

My local grocery store had a flash sale today. Details came on the same page as the rest of their weekly sales. I didn't assume the flash sale applied to anything other than what is mentioned as part of the flash sale.

-..-

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

I'm still a bit bummed that it ended while I was still shopping. I lost track of time; I cannot blame anyone but myself for that. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply