Was I taken in first shopping, will close account and never come again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I bought 500g chinese red tea " Da Hong Pao" from **** a month ago.  Then, as you know, I received a looks like but real different product. I had to talk to the seller few days and try to ask ebay step in but failed.  This is an only $30 shopping exprience, I will never come again. Good luck!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

4 min article

Return an item for a refund

If you've changed your mind about an item you bought or there's something wrong with it, you can request a return.

https://www.ebay.ca/help/buying/returns-items-not-received-refunds-buyers/return-item-refund?id=4041

Your item didn't match the listing, or it arrived faulty or damaged

You'll return the item in the same condition in which it was received, and the seller will then issue a full refund, including the original shipping cost. The seller will also pay for return shipping.

If the returned item is used, damaged, missing parts, or is damaged during return shipping because it wasn't packaged correctly, the seller might deduct from the refund to cover the loss in the item's value. Learn more about our Condition of returns policy.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@Anonymous 

More important than the return is your REFUND.

A seller can have a No Returns policy but cannot refuse REFUNDS.

A No Returns policy indicates that the seller never wants to see the item again, although a seller with a No Refunds policy can demand the return before REFUNDING.

If they do want the item returned, normally they will have to supply return shipping, or ask eBay to do that for them , paying for the service.

The link for Claiming  a Not As Described REFUND in on the MY eBay-> Purchases-> Order Details-> Return the Item

You are also covered by Paypal if you use it (recommended) and by your credit card's chargeback policy.

All of these Claims are time limited.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply