rip off company. seller charges you for purchases but then down't deliver them.they claim th

seeha_26
Community Member

purchased an article from seller and never got it. claim they shipped it out to me and gave me a tracking number. only problem is the tracking number doesn't exist in either the US post office or the canadian post office. they refused to help..lied to e-bay and i still don't have the article i purchased,,a replacement or a refund. they just don't give  a **bleep** and if you think e-bay will help you think again. their guarantee means absolutely nothing. i am done with e-bay and all the shipping problems that go with them and i will take all my business to amazon,,rakuten,,wayfair anybody but e-bay. it just **bleep**'s me off the amount of money i have spent there in the last 6 months and for the cost of replacing a non-delivered hat they tell you to take a hike. okay me and my money will !!!!!! i tried to explain to the seller that this was kind of urgent as it was part of my grandson's birthday present and being terminally ill i don't hyave a lt of time to spend on this. did that get the seller to even try and help or e-bay,,,nope,,they just don't care. stay away from both these companies as they have no morals. scruples or principles!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

rip off company. seller charges you for purchases but then down't deliver them.they claim th

When was the item bought and when was the estimated delivery window? You have 30 days after the last estimated delivery date to open a claim with eBay.

If this option is not available anymore, did you pay with PayPal? If so, you have 180 days since the payment date to open a dispute.

And if you bought your item using a credit card on PayPal, they might be able to help you too if you call them.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The Resolution Centre is a the bottom of this page-- and of the original listing.

You have 30 days from the last estimated date for delivery to open an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping , delivery) you will be refunded.

This is all automatic and run by robots.

If you have passed the 30 days deadline for the Money Back Guarantee, you have 180 days from Payment for and INR with Paypal.

The PP Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping , delivery) you will be refunded.

In neither dispute should you bother with the Contact Seller suggestion. You already did that and anyway a suggestion is not a demand.

As noted, you may also be able to use the chargeback policy of a credit card you either used directly or use to back your Paypal account.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply