Defenders of the land

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Beware of muffin bakin cellulite packin hot flashin dogmatic fibbin braggard nana's
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Defenders of the land

This could be a seen from coast to coast if the rcmpuppets dont back off.

Warriors are now in action.

W1Smiley LOL

Beware of muffin bakin cellulite packin hot flashin dogmatic fibbin braggard nana's
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

Defenders of the land

Thanks D, I am wearing my homeland security t shirt now LOL.

Travelled all night heading home on  Mohawk Territory.

The boys are geared up and ready to go just like the rcmp were yesterday. Were fighting for our lands and people from our hearts and soul. the rcmpuppets are terrorizing for a paycheck. Big difference.

One puppet yesterday was heard yelling,"crown land is not  native land" Someone needs to teach that boy a lesson.

Time to get it on!

W1Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

Defenders of the land

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4akDZ1OjzI

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

Defenders of the land

Photobucket
Message 6 of 17
latest reply

Defenders of the land

may be free loaders of the land  . free taxes free land  free welfare  come on.  sick of paying tax for these free loaders.  i was born 68 years ago in canada this makes me a native of canada . but i pay taxes  and buy my land. and i do cry like little babys  like these groups.

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

Defenders of the land

Wow many share your sentiment. Thats the sad part.

Racists reeking our stolen lands from coast to coast.

Obviously your racist mind completely over powers you.

We were defending the land from massive destruction and nothing else.

Heres hoping you have no children and grandchildren to teach your racist views.

Oh kanada your home on native land.

Had to share this post with my children to teach them the perils of being native in our homes on native land.Smiley Sad

W1

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

Defenders of the land

For many years Dave I've had to deal with people who have a ton of misinformation and even blatant lies formulated in their heads about First Nations people. Sometimes I get angry, but equally I feel sorry for them, not only because they are so ignorant (uneducated) but also because they are so gullible to actually believe the misinformation that others have fed them. They are followers, not independent thinkers. They have no knowledge of real history and facts, and even less understanding about human rights. My heritage is made up of mainly Irish but with one direct family member who was First Nations. I understand well what it feels like to see your land, heritage and future taken over by greedy outsiders and the prejudice and hatred they bring with them. With the Irish it took 400 years and a lot of locking and loading but we got our country back and our independence. The First Nations people of Canada will do the same but the circumstances will be different. Nonetheless they will win, one way, or another and all the history of the lies and manipulations and destruction of various degrees perpetrated on the Native people will have their justice.....make no mistake about that.

Photobucket
Message 9 of 17
latest reply

Defenders of the land

Did you feel all that hot air ?

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

Defenders of the land

Please tell me what they are defending the land from. all i see is thugs burning police cars and blocking hiways.and insulting the police that protect them . Is this the way to teach your kids and grandkids how to act  .I think not.

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

Defenders of the land

''Please tell me what they are defending the land from''

Seriously? You honestly have no idea?

Photobucket
Message 12 of 17
latest reply

Defenders of the land

@prior-of-verity*shake-hands-with-your-devil wrote:

''Please tell me what they are defending the land from''

Seriously? You honestly have no idea?

The OP is also clueless.

Nothing worse than a anthropomorphic rat. Go figure!

W1

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

Defenders of the land

@nuvistors wrote:

Did you feel all that hot air ?

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

Defenders of the land

@davesplace89 wrote:

may be free loaders of the land  . free taxes free land  free welfare  come on.  sick of paying tax for these free loaders.  i was born 68 years ago in canada this makes me a native of canada . but i pay taxes  and buy my land. and i do cry like little babys  like these groups.

Message 15 of 17
latest reply

Defenders of the land

yes i like white bread and i pay for it by working for a living not  crying to the  feds to give it to me for free , Start paying your way ,and you may get more out of life then crying wolf  every time you want more for doing nothing. still want to no what your need to protect the land from , we have  the  canadian Army for that. and doing a good job . Not thugs burning opp police cars. 

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Defenders of the land

You have so much to learn Dave, way too much to go into here, yet again. I don't mean that as a put down, it's just a fact. You own a computer, just do your own research and try not to pick only bias sites towards what you have been fed to believe. Start with the British and the French coming to what is now Canada and work your way to the present. I offer you the oppourtunity to open your mind and learn things you probably do not know. Now it's up to you.

Photobucket
Message 17 of 17
latest reply