USA Thanks giving nightmare coming soon

Just a reminder if you are selling on E-BAY and you want to do some black friday promos. Please remember that Millions of others will be doing the same. In which the world wide shipping system will come to a slow time in Transit. Ebay really dose not care to assit the sellers in extending the EST shipping time nor do the let the sellers know of shipping delays. remember you are going to loose your funds when the buyer claims he did not get his package on the Time E Bay has in the system. they will refund them in a snap and then the package gets delivered you are on your own to try to get your fund back. Ebay will not help you at all. I suggest you do your sale 3 before thanks giving. oh by the way you will probley get a negative feedback as well stating slow shipping. tried to get one removed. I was denied i was told i should have used a faster service. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

USA Thanks giving nightmare coming soon

While the USPS slows down from Thanksgiving to Christmas, they also hire extra staff. (Okay- deJoy is still in charge. Thanks trump.)

Sellers who usually use untracked LetterPost and Small Packet USA may want to upgrade to Tracked Packet USA which is tracked because in a Not Received dispute, entering the tracking number, even if it does not show delivery, may lead to a small extension in delivery time to allow for receipt.

Sellers can also add a longer Handling Time or  advertise a slower service and upgrade to a faster one, whether we eat the difference or add to our Flat Rate shipping/ handling charge.

Remember that on many services the shipping cost the buyer sees is the counter rate, not our discounted cost.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply