200 promotional listings is a lie!

i listed 36 items and got charged almost 200$ in fees,sold one item.says i had to pay insertion fees however im signed up for the 200 free insertion listings,you have taken this money directly from my paypal and have no call center to resolve this..SCAB BAY AT IT AGAIN..JUST LIKE GLOBAL SHIPPING SCAM YOUR IN COURT FOR NOW...EBAY YOU HAVE FAILED US AS SELLERS AND BUYERS AND SHOULD BE IMPRISONED.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If you go to account/seller account and click on all account activity  or click on the invoice month on the right side, you'll see what you were charged for each item listed and sold.  I doubt that it has anything to do with insertion fees as it looks like you haven't even used up your 50 free insertions for April.  If there is a mistake, you should be able to see it there.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Just before you click to agree to list an item, you are shown the cost for listing.

If there is a fee and you think there should not be, don't list.

This is a stupid question, but, you do know that we pay fees when we sell and when we ship, right?

You pay eBay 10% of selling prices and 10% of shipping prices when we sell an item.

In addition, if we use some of eBay's useless options, like Auction Reserve, Bold, or Design Template we pay non-refundable fees for those.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

The only thing "free" for this offer is the basic insertion fee.

The Promotion excludes auction-style listings with a 1-day or 3-day duration.

Final value fees will be applied to the total amount of the sale.

Fees for optional listing upgrades (such as reserve price, Gallery Plus, listing in 2 categories, etc.) still apply.

Source: https://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2020/0402/sellers200.html#terms

Message 4 of 4
latest reply