Canadian ebay needs to ship from the USA

Good day fellows, 

Question for the experts. I am a Canadian ebayer. I live in Canada (close to US boarder).  I am plannig to get and store my product in the US.  I also plan to ship it from the US. Can anyone point in the right direction for the most efficient way to organize that? 

- Can I find someone/or the service of some sort in the US that I can work remotely with, that can receive my items- process/inspect them-store them-ship individually for me? 

Thank you for your advise. 

PS

So far I found plenty of dropshipping services, but they are not suitable for me as:

- they have ony 30 days storage per parcel. I dont need a lot of space, but I need stuff stored without any time limitations.  

- i need each parcel to be checked, processed, un-consolidated, etc. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

If stored in Canada, there are companies like ChitChats, Stallion Express, DYKpost that will take packages across the border to ship from the USA.

I have no good suggestions for USA warehouse shipping operators. There is Amazon's Multi-Channel Fulfillment option where you use AZ to store and ship your eBay sales.

-;-

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@priora-bts wrote:

Good day fellows, 

Question for the experts. I am a Canadian ebayer. I live in Canada (close to US boarder).  I am plannig to get and store my product in the US.  I also plan to ship it from the US. Can anyone point in the right direction for the most efficient way to organize that? 

- Can I find someone/or the service of some sort in the US that I can work remotely with, that can receive my items- process/inspect them-store them-ship individually for me? 

Thank you for your advise. 

PS

So far I found plenty of dropshipping services, but they are not suitable for me as:

- they have ony 30 days storage per parcel. I dont need a lot of space, but I need stuff stored without any time limitations.  

- i need each parcel to be checked, processed, un-consolidated, etc. 

I could advise you but without knowing if you are close to the NB/ME border or the BC/WA or MB/ND or ON/NY etc. border point it's difficult.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

ON/NY or ON/MI - I am here. Would be very thankful for any advise. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@priora-bts wrote:

ON/NY or ON/MI - I am here. Would be very thankful for any advise. 

OK, Buffalo/Fort Erie is overloaded with fulfillment services, I expect the same is true for Detroit.

My personal experience is extremely dated (later 80's / early 90's) and I don't even remember what company I used.

I just Googled - fulfillment services Buffalo - and got lots of matches so your best bet is to start making calls, vising websites and look for the ones that best match your needs in terms of services provided and costs. Once you narrow it down more searching will get you some comments from actual users. Just keep in mind that the grumpy post online a lot more than those that are satisfied.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

слава україні
Message 6 of 6
latest reply