EBay and ipad photos in file upload not compatible when settling return dispute.

EBay just fine for listing including photos no problem using ipad.  When sending photos to ebay to settle a dispute a request for photos in different format is not compatible to ipad.  Not all of us have a laptop or computer.  Seems to me email instructions differ from instructions in the upload portal.  Why so hard to accomplish a simple file upload from ipad in 2024? 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: EBay and ipad photos in file upload not compatible when settling return dispute.

While I agree that it's something that should be addressed, Apple uses a different default file format for storing photos and video. I can't remember exactly what they call it, but if you go into your camera settings you should be able to change the format from the most efficient to the most compatible (which should be jpeg).

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: EBay and ipad photos in file upload not compatible when settling return dispute.

Thanks for suggestion but using older ipad and no camera settings.  Sent photos to file so jpeg format and tried several times to send each time a new agent would tell me not received finally had to get help from family member in another city with computer knowledge by sending them the photos and all the correspondence.  Very time consuming and super annoying but good news eBay took my side and settled case in my favour.  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply