How to park Christmas listings from Feb to August?

I have quite a few Christmas CD listings that I don't want to have listed all year.  I am not trying to figure out how to park them from say Feb to Aug.  Other than in Turbo Lister is there a way to save them for next year?   It is a lot of work to get them listed and I don't want to go through it again,  If worse comes to worse, I might list them for 30 days every 2 months or so.

Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Just leave them on GTC and forget about them..... save your energy for increasing your inventory with new listings. You specialize in all genres of music and you never know when something will sell, even seasonal types of music.    

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I am getting close to my 1,000 on .com, so then each listing will cost me.  I just find that I sell a little bit more on .com than .ca.   Just trying to think ahead.  Yes, they do sell throughout the year but very slow not worth the extra listing fees.  I will be moving some of my classical listings from .com to .ca, that will help. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@musicyouneed wrote:

I have quite a few Christmas CD listings that I don't want to have listed all year.  I am not trying to figure out how to park them from say Feb to Aug.  Other than in Turbo Lister is there a way to save them for next year?   It is a lot of work to get them listed and I don't want to go through it again,  If worse comes to worse, I might list them for 30 days every 2 months or so.

The seller hub on .com shows the listings for the last 90 days  -- so you can stretch things a bit further than .ca which only shows the last 60 days.

And you can stretch time even further by scheduling them 3 weeks into the future (just remember to go to the listing before it is scheduled to start, cancel the schedule, and list -- stores get charged if the schedule is used to activate, non-stores do not).

So you could renew expired January items in April/May and relist again in August.

I'm doing that to some of my September listings this week -- going to .com and individually(*) scheduling those .ca listings for January.   Just got to pay attention to the dates.

(*) - bulk relist on .com does not work for .ca listings.

-..-

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I have pictures and descriptions (with HtmL) saved in a text file on my desktop.

I find it useful for the titles I have found good repeat sales for.

I have another text file with my Terms of Sale and HTML coding for new listings.

It's not instant, but it's faster. And it makes me think about what I am uploading.

If you use a PC, I understand that TurboLister saves listings for months.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I used to save all my listings in Turbo Lister, but over time all the pictures disappeared. I no longer use Turbo Lister as I find it is no longer reliable.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

and when the 90 days is about to expire can be saved in draft mode to extend them another 30 days

Message 7 of 7
latest reply