New EBAY YOUR ITEM Sold Message

Not sure if this was brought up or noticed originally, but needs to be corrected. I always look for the Paypal message that payment was truly received but the message you get proceeding a sale is extremely contradictory.

Congratulations, your item sold and it’s been paid for. Hi <Insert Name Here>, Your buyer hasn't paid yet, so hold onto the item until you receive payment. We'll send your buyer a reminder to pay within 48 hours.

Followed by a link to create postage.

Do these changes ever get proofed before they are up and running?

-CM

If someone can pass this on to <happy>, please? Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

Not sure if this was brought up or noticed originally, but needs to be corrected. I always look for the Paypal message that payment was truly received but the message you get proceeding a sale is extremely contradictory.

Congratulations, your item sold and it’s been paid for. Hi <Insert Name Here>, Your buyer hasn't paid yet, so hold onto the item until you receive payment. We'll send your buyer a reminder to pay within 48 hours.

-CM

@happy_pigeon   @lotzofuniquegoodies   

I agree with CM, this ebay sold notification looks like it could use a rewrite.

Would you be so good as to forward the above message to the appropriate team to see how they feel about it. Thanks.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@kawartha-ephemera wrote:

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

-CM

@lotzofuniquegoodies   

I agree with CM, this ebay sold notification looks like it could use a rewrite.

Would you be so good as to forward the above message to the appropriate team to see how they feel about it. Thanks.

Whoa, that one's a mind-bender... thanks for letting us know. I'll filter it up through the PMs.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I have an update from me PM. It's been passed over to the Seller Email team, so hopefully this will be resolved soon! Thanks again for passing it along.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply