PAYPAL SHIPPING gets the Hard Sell via Canada Post Solutions for Small Business

Saw a hard sell for Papyal Shipping and their new partnership with Canada Post Solutions For Small Business when I went to log into my paypal account today. I did not take the time to watch the video. 

It seems to be that if Paypal Shippings wants to be taken seriously as a business partner with CPC, they should maybe offer all the services that Canada Post offers and not lazily refuse to update Tracked Packet service to all 31 countries where it is available instead of only half of that. I've been griping about this for almost two years. Not two weeks, not two months. TWO YEARS. 

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 9.18.46 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 9.19.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 9.19.06 AM.png

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

PAYPAL SHIPPING gets the Hard Sell via Canada Post Solutions for Small Business

hlmacdon
Community Member

@mjwl2006 wrote:

It seems to be that if Paypal Shippings wants to be taken seriously as a business partner with CPC, they should maybe offer all the services that Canada Post offers and not lazily refuse to update Tracked Packet service to all 31 countries where it is available instead of only half of that. I've been griping about this for almost two years. Not two weeks, not two months. TWO YEARS. 

I would have to agree. Paypal/Pitney's implementation is poor. They would never survive in a competitive market if they were missing basic functionality like this. API/services update, you update your end. It really isn't rocket science, but hey it's not like a financial institution needs a solid footing in software is it?

Message 2 of 2
latest reply