Paypal Has Crashed!

What a morning!

Found an item that any collector would kill for and paypal wouldn't let me process it.

The buyer had immediate payment set up but I managed to get her to change it.......... so whoopee :  I's mine but I still can't pay.

I guess no one else could pay either so I was still able to get it.

I called them hoping they'd put it though for me somehow but I was told that paypal has actually crashed.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Paypal Has Crashed!

PayPal works fine for me today.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Paypal Has Crashed!

I just purchased something a couple minutes ago and made the payment without issues.

I'm sorry, I wish I knew what the problem was so I could possibly help.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Paypal Has Crashed!

Tweeted by paypal (about 1 hour ago):

"We’ve resolved the issue that prevented some users from logging into their PayPal account earlier today."

http://canadianoutages.com/status/paypal

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Paypal Has Crashed!

Have you done the 'turn it off and then turn it on again" system?

I think there would be more panic if PP had actually crashed.

At any rate, let the imp that runs the computer off work for a coffee and a cigarette and try again in fifteen minutes when he gets back to work refreshed. dw039.jpg

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Paypal Has Crashed!

Well I just tried now again & still can't log in. Wonder why some can (Pierre) & some can't.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Paypal Has Crashed!

Try logging in from a different eBay site, e.g. .com or .uk
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Paypal Has Crashed!

I had the impression that it was a widespread problem because I had to call several times to even get through and I had already tried everything I could think of before calling them.

When I was finally able to connect at all there was a recording that the system was down.  The phones were not getting answered.

I did finally get through and the CSR also told me that there was an internal issue.

I was able to pay now so it looks like the problem has been fixed.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Paypal Has Crashed!

i was able to print off a shipping label at about 10 am with no issues im in the south okanagan so being if you are in ontario you may have experianced problemo at 7 am it may depend where you live when thease things happen

Message 9 of 9
latest reply