Promo May 2-6 Auction or Fixed 500 listings USA only by invite

List FREE - 500 auction-style or fixed priced listings Start Date * End Date

Pay no insertion fees on up to 500 listings. Plus, add Buy It Now for free. Learn MoreMay. 02, 2017

07:20:25 am PDT

May 06, 2017

11:59:59 pm PDT

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

If my understanding is correct, the US promos are no good to anyone registered on .ca and now only apply if your account is registered on .com.

I think that changed when the currency changed on .ca to Canadian only.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I have not received a .com  promo since the change.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

"If my understanding is correct, the US promos are no good to anyone registered on .ca and now only apply if your account is registered on .com."

Not quite.

If you are a Canadian, registered on eBay.ca (or eBay.com - it does not matter) you can use the promotion - if invited - when listing on eBay.com in US$.

"Invited sellers must activate the Promotion by selecting “Activate offer” in the invitation email or on the Promotion landing page. Items listed prior to a seller activating the Promotion will not be eligible for the Promotional Rate."

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Pierre is right, I have received USA promos since the change over of currency.  But what I am noticing is that they mostly if not all go to non store owners.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Then they need to share the wealth with the Canucks, but I don't think we matter a whole lot in the scheme of .com.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I tried to activate this one and got

Unfortunately, you can no longer sign up for this promotional offer because it has expired.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

From what I see the USA promos are at least twice per month or more.  While CDN are once a month.  Of course none of this matters if you do not get an invite.  Its too bad the CDN currency was forced on us.  I miss the good old days when one could list on both sites when being invited to one promotion.  But those days are gone......I wonder if this has had any impact at all with CDN sales results.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply