Will fedex ship to PO box?

Got an order that i need to ship tracked and fedex is the cheapest option by a few bucks. I know CP rates drops on 27th but i need to ship before that day. My customer adress is a PO box. I thought fedex do not ship to them, but eBay offer me fedex as option. Will i have trouble if i purchase and ship with that label offered? The order is domestic shipping. All infos i find on google talk about fedex not shipping to PO boxes, but for US. And i don't see why eBay would offer the option if it's not one.

Are they shipping to PO boxes or not? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Fedex might have a customer service link on their website. Someone here might know, but it would be faster and easier to contact Fedex. 

If the order qualifies for lettermail, you could send it registered lettermail, which is usually cheaper than parcel.

If this is a PO Box in a rural area, a final option would be to use a flat rate box. If it fits into a small flat rate box, it's likely cheaper regular parcel.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Can't be sent lettermail package is too big.

I'll just go with canada post it's too complicated. It's not clear, can't find any info on fedex website. And lot of infos on google point that they do not ship to PO box. But then it's very very misleading from eBay to offer to buy a fedex label, what if i did not notice it was a PO box adress, bought and shipped. Lot of trouble caused by their error to offer a label that is actually probably not a valid option.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

FedEx can't ship to P.O. boxes. I suspect if you selected that option, and then went to actually process the label, it would give you an error saying it isn't a valid ddress for the selected service. If it did allow the printing of the label then there would likely be issues at the point of delivery.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@rocketscollectibles wrote:

Can't be sent lettermail package is too big.

I'll just go with canada post it's too complicated. It's not clear, can't find any info on fedex website. And lot of infos on google point that they do not ship to PO box. But then it's very very misleading from eBay to offer to buy a fedex label, what if i did not notice it was a PO box adress, bought and shipped. Lot of trouble caused by their error to offer a label that is actually probably not a valid option.

@rocketscollectibles 

Fedex: 1-800-463-3339 (Believe its the last option)

Didnt even have to look it up

My favourite is UPS - 1-800-ITS-LOST  🙂

Sadly I still have all the phone numbers memorized from when I worked in wpg in the 80ies.

-Lotz

Message 5 of 5
latest reply