How do I see all the details section when listing hockey cards ?

When I put up ads for auctions on hockey cards I am unable to see all the details for the cards such as maker, year, attributes, and league. How do I find them?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Do you mean Item Specifics? Are you listing within the correct category? You can create your own Item Specifics if what you find is lacking. Also, there seems to be a glitch with multi-variation listings at the moment. In case that’s where you’re working.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Item specifics is exactly what I mean. I haven't listed for a while and I must be having a brain cramp. I just can't remember how to access all the various card attributes. They are not coming up when I want to see them.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

What Category are you currently looking at?
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Sports Mem,Cards & Fan Shop>Sports Trading Cards>Ice Hockey Cards
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Are you at a desktop or mobile device app? I’m on an iPhone at this second and I see everything imaginable under Item Specifics but you have to select it.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I checked it at my desk. This is what I see.

Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 6.13.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-04-23 at 6.12.55 PM.png

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Could the problem be a difference between the Simple and Advanced Sell Your Item forms?

I use the Advanced, and have no idea how to access any other.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

It’s entirely possible. I use the Advanced form too, and don’t even know how to find the simplified one.

When I checked it on my mobile device, the Item Specifics section was a bit trickier to find, but I can’t post screenshots from my phone to demonstrate that without sending them to my desktop first because the forum doesn’t accept the file format created by iPhone screenshots anymore.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Thx for all your time and patience. I finally went to the advanced form and everything is O.K. now.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply