turbo lister not responding

Hello People,

I am having a terrible time trying to change shipping rates in turbo lister.  I get error messages like not responding,

I get cycling that is it synchronizing something but nothing happens and then it just shuts down.  It has completely closed down a few times today, have uninstalled and reinstalled it twice and restarted my computer.  Nothing seems to help.  I was able to change some a couple of days ago and now I see it has changed the US rates and not the international so I need to fix this fast.  Anyone have any suggestions how to get it working? thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@isis1313 wrote:

Hello People,

I am having a terrible time trying to change shipping rates in turbo lister.  I get error messages like not responding,

I get cycling that is it synchronizing something but nothing happens and then it just shuts down.  It has completely closed down a few times today, have uninstalled and reinstalled it twice and restarted my computer.  Nothing seems to help.  I was able to change some a couple of days ago and now I see it has changed the US rates and not the international so I need to fix this fast.  Anyone have any suggestions how to get it working? thanks

Hi isis1313,

Are you encountering these problems when you try to edit active listings in the Listing Activity section? Or is this happening when you try to edit items in the Inventory section?

Regards,

Vestan

eBay Selling Tools Support

****Please do not send email messages to this account as the account is not monitored for questions via email contact. If you have a question, please post a topic, or email to turbodata@ebay.com Thanks!****
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hello Vestan,

I am trying to edit in the listing activity, I don't know how to get to an inventory section.  Is there a difference?

I was finally able to edit my shipping, had to reinstall about 5 times and the last time it resynchronized the whole thing and 

even though it kept saying no response I just waited and it seemed to work itself out.  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply