50% of my months sale's are NON payments geezzz

what to do what a waste of my time let alone ebays time in canceling and transferring refunded credits 

and we the sellers have NO recourse NO way of discouraging this  its madding  PLEASE BRING THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK TO BUYERS option  this non payment stuff is rampant

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Do you have your Seller Preferences set up to automatically Block bidders with UID Strikes? This stops the deadbeats before they 'win' and disappear.

Are you opening Unpaid Item Disputes, getting your fees back and handing out those Strikes yourself? This helps all of us. 

• It sounds as if you are, but others read these Boards.

You might want to watch your capitalization and spelling. Such errors make the seller look ignorant and a target for scammers.

• There is only one 'Z' in 'blazer', for example, and 'I' is always capitalized when it is a first person pronoun, as are proper names like 'Canali'.

You do put actual measurements into your listings. Yay!

Have you considered moving from auctions to Fixed Price Listings? Advantages include being able to demand Immediate Payment on purchase or the item remains active until someone does pay.

• If you prefer auctions, you can set your Seller Preferences to require an active Paypal account. While this discourages brand new buyers, who may not have an account yet, it makes immediate payment easy.

Have you looked at your listings on a mobile device?

• Surprising parts of listings are not visible on phones. And given your category, used designer jeans, I suspect a lot of your bidders are younger tech-savvy and more broke than they think. Are they seeing your (reasonable) shipping prices, for example?

And to end on a low note. Your titles are awful. You have 80 keystrokes free gratis for nothing. The title is your best advertisement. Work it.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Well, I looked at a couple of your current listings and they would not give me a shipping price to the US.

Odds are, you are getting US customers expecting FREE of maybe $5, for shipping, and you are hitting them with about $20 when you send the invoice. What do they do? They bail on the deal because of the shipping cost they were not expecting.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

If those non paying buyers are from the U.S., mr elmwood is likely correct. 

Are you using calculated shipping for the U.S. or flat rate?

Which service do you have the shipping set up to the U.S.?

If it is expedited USA, your package measurements may be smaller than the minimum standards for that service. Minimum measurements for expedited USA are 21 x 14 x 0.5 CM

Expedited packages within Canada can be smaller - 10cm x 7cm x 1 mm

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Unrelated to your question/comment....

Your return policy states that you accept 14 day returns.  But in your listing you state -  WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS IF AN ITEM IS ACCURATELY REPRESENTED AND ACCURATELY MEASURED.

eBay requires that if your return policy states that you accept returns, you accept them for any reason.

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/return-policy.html

If you accept returns, you accept all returns, regardless of the reason. If you don't want to accept returns for all items than you should have no returns stated in your return policy info.  A buyer would still be able to file a claim for an item not as described if the item was not accurately represented.

If you accept returns, a buyer can return an item for any reason, even if they change their mind about a purchase. This is true as long as the return meets your return requirements, for example, returning an item within your stated time frame, and meeting item condition requirements.

Important: Even if you specify "no returns accepted," under the eBay Money Back Guarantee the buyer can still return an item if it doesn't match the listing description. Learn more about what the eBay Money Back Guarantee means to sellers.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply