Can I have my prices show in American dollars on Ebay.ca?

divaplugs
Community Member

Can I add US$ prices to my listings on ebay.ca? I am used to selling on Etsy which uses US currency and don't want to undersell or over price myself there.

Thanks,

Bry

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

At the top left corner on the listing page, you have the option of Can. or US $, with the drop down menu.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You need the Advanced or LongForm for listing with US dollars. This is something new.

If you use TurboLister (I don't but many like it) I believe this is not a problem.

Don't worry too much about different prices on different sites. There are also different audiences.

EBay is the largest, offers auctions, and runs to bargain shoppers.

The one you mention (but I didn't for a change, li.leslie!) has fixed prices, free listing, and a much smaller audience with deeper pockets.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@pinetreecottage wrote:

At the top left corner on the listing page, you have the option of Can. or US $, with the drop down menu.

Only if you are using the advanced listing tool. As Femme mentioned, the quick one doesn't have that option.

lamo-bry - On the top right of the sell your item form, there is a link that takes you from the quick listing form to the advanced one.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply