Message 1 of 39
latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

Re: Do you beleive Harper

valve37
Community Member

NO!

Stevie%20003.jpg

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 2 of 39
latest reply

The question:  Do you believe Harper?

Answer by Valve: NO

WOW.  What is the world coming to when even Valve does not believe Harper? Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 39
latest reply

Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 39
latest reply

Harper will be re-elected.

The liberals don't have a viable alternative.

Message 5 of 39
latest reply

"The question: Do you believe Harper?"

You missed it as usual Pierre. That wasn't where the ? was!Smiley LOL

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 6 of 39
latest reply

http://www.threehundredeight.com/

Five national polls and two in Quebec surveyed almost 9,000 Canadians, showing that support has been mostly holding steady for the last few months. And that means a continued sizable lead for Justin Trudeau's Liberals.

The Liberals averaged 38% support in September, unchanged from where they were in August and marking the third consecutive month with the party between 38% and 39% support - a high for them since at least 2009.

The Conservatives were down 0.8 points to 29.9%, while the New Democrats were up 1.5 points to 22.2%. Despite the NDP's gain, the party has been between 21% and 22% for three months now, their lowest since before the 2011 federal election. Undoubtedly, the NDP slump and Liberal strength are related.

The Greens were down 0.5 points to 4.7%, while the Bloc Québécois was down 0.4 points to 4%. Support for other parties was at 1.1%.

Of course this could all change. Unless Harper changes the date, the election is a year away.

Unless each day can be looked back upon by an individual
as one in which he has had some fun, some joy, some
real satisfaction, that day is a loss.
Message 7 of 39
latest reply

Just watch.

Trudeau will put his foot in his mouth and offend a large number of Canadians and lose.

Message 8 of 39
latest reply

No I don't believe Harper,or Trudeau,or obama, or Wynne or any other political leader .. I do how ever Believe China and Russia's Presidents alot of the time ..Easier to be honest with a dictatorship enviroment ....

Message 9 of 39
latest reply

Of course - the NDP and the Liberals are going to hand it to him on a platter. They have already started giving away the ship.

The real question is: do you think Harper will stand for election?

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again. Crazy enough to try
Message 10 of 39
latest reply

In what manner do you see that happening .. I see almost the opposite.. Harper started attack adds on JT which we all hate with a passion it's like checking someone from behind in hockey just a cheap shot .. Spending money to tell us what they think of someone when they should be spending money to tell us what they are going to do for us ..

Harper opposes Legalizing pot in a country that has more pots head then ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD...

Harper has now sent Canada to kill in War which is not our role as a country and which way that will go in the birds eye view is still unkown.. I agree with it but many will not ..

Personally if JT gets hung out to dry I think it maybe down to 2 things .. His daddies record and his youth ...

I do not see Harper doing  a better job then JT or the other way around but I do see JT talking more intuned to the Majority of Canadians...

Just my humble opinion bcause at the end of the day I don't see any party that has a chance of winning being any good for Canada so I have no side really ... I know who I prefer but they have no chance

Message 11 of 39
latest reply

Most Canadians agree with Harper regarding our role in the attack on ISIS.

Better to kill them there than to kill them here.

And since we have troops there, we have a say in what goes on.

While I agree with JT's stand on marijuana. I don't care enough about this issue to give him my vote, because of it and pot heads don't vote.

Attack ads work regardless on whether Canadians approve of them. Most people don't care about them if they attack someone that they dislike.

Message 12 of 39
latest reply

You say better to kill them there then here ....

When is the last time anyone Attacked Canada  specifically Terrorist.. They do not have the ability to attack us.. Driving to work is more dangerous for Canadians then ISIS coming to Canada ... People way over play that card.. Don't get me wrong They are scum of the earth but a threat to Canada not even .1% close to the truth ...

I mean there has been alot of journalist being captured and beheaded and the moral of that story is keep the eye in the sky don't be a moron and stay out of a place just itching to kill you ..

Mexican gang m13 is way more of a threat in Canada and the US then ISIS will ever be I mean really t Cross Dogs are more of a threat to canada  Then ISIS or ISIL ,,

Pot heads do vote,There doctors,there lawyers,There Teachers trust me I know because I used to be all tied up in that way of life and most places like the town I grew up in have 1 dealer take care of all the judges lawyers and doctors so the people that just watch the news think pot heads are just the lazy non productive good for noting part of society have no clue the doctor about to do brain surgery smoke a huge joint last night.. 

I agree with you on attack ads but at the end of the day it is a waste of time and a cheap shot not exactly the actions of someone I want running the country ...

Message 13 of 39
latest reply

Forgot as previously stated I agree with Harper joining the fight too because they are scum and a disgrace to all of mankind..

My opinion would be Isolate and force the surrounding goverments to take care of it ... The Assad Regime is as dangerous as ISIS ...

Cut of 1 head and another one grows ....

Afghan war ... We gave the kurds,iraq weapons where are they now ... Mostly in the Hands of ISIS ... Were doing the same thing now ... So we will take of ISIS aka ISIL and then GKIDKSLJHF will be the next terrorist group that comes to power by taking more of the weapons we just keep sending there ..

That war is pointless until there own goverments learn how to take care of things and run a country for the people ... It doesn''t matter how many airstrikes,ground troops or dozens of countries kill of ISIS  there will just be another Head grow on hydra and it will start all over again in 5 years with some other terrorist group ..

So Although I support what Canada is doing this is alllllll just A waste of time until Assad Regime and Iraq's and kurd etc etc get to the core of the problem

Message 14 of 39
latest reply

Haven't we seen these scare tactics before with the Bush regime.  At least he could be more creative. 

And as for you devout followers, your exactly like the people that make Ford nation.   Harper's Hooligans, perhaps 

Message 15 of 39
latest reply

Conservatives will still  be running the country.

Liberal and NDP have a terrible leadership right now. Conservatives are playing chess and the two parties are playing checkers politically.

Message 16 of 39
latest reply

Call for the next election:

Liberals will win. This ISIS thing is the only issue in two years where Harper has been on the +ive side of public opinion, depending on how the question is asked. But watch how ISIS unfolds - either way Harper loses - if it turns out to be a useless, endless gory quagmire that amplifies anti-western sentiments in the Muslim world and ships Canadians home in coffins for no reason, that is not going to look good for Harper. On the other hand, if ISIS is swept away and everything turns up roses (which is pretty unlikely!) - then basically the issue just goes away and becomes a non-issue. The only way Harper wins the ISIS gambit is if he somehow manages to keep ratcheting up the fear factor among Lib/Con swing voters, mainly in Ontario. He's not making any hay with ISIS in QC or AB. But at a certain point people aren't stupid - how long are they going to go along believing ISIS is a threat and is worth dumping billions over?

The pot thing is a minor factor - just common sense. You cut off the mob and gangs from a huge part of their lifeline and stop making criminals out of people for no reason.

A lot of other factors are coming home to roost. People see Harper's policies resulting in good jobs getting farmed out to Asia, Mexico, Memphis. They see how his government promoted the Temporary Foreign Workers program like there's no tomorrow bringing in hundreds of thousands of low skilled workers to keep our wages down and allowing every corporation from banks to fast food chains to abuse it. The part time McJobs that Canadians are getting stuck with.

They see his policies devastating the environment. Just the fact that Harper is anti-science and anti-education could be enough to get him turfed out, all things being equal.

So, little doubt about whether Harper will get the boot. The only questions are - does he come in 2nd or 3rd? And, do we wind up with a minority government because the NDP and Liberals waste too much energy going after each other?

Any way you look at it, it will definitely be interesting, and it will be a true pleasure to say good-bye to Stephen Harper.

Message 17 of 39
latest reply

It's very likely we will have a new government soon, Canada has a pattern of flip flopping between the two most likely choice, people have had enough of this pompous boy scout bully.
Message 18 of 39
latest reply

Do I believe in Harper? NO

Never have, never will. The sooner he's off running a car wash in Calgary, the better. He never would have become the PM had it not been for a mistake of the Liberals. He even with that, couldn't get a majority till the third election. He never had any real competition. He has lied through is teeth. He is a narcissistic egotist. He has done really nothing for Canada except approve the selling of our resources including to a Communist country. He defends another country that should be brought up on war crimes. Shall I go on?...................

Oh and just in case in case anyone hasn't heard, the British MPs voted overwhelmingly to approve the State of Palestine. Wonderful isn't it! 

Photobucket
Message 19 of 39
latest reply

Although I completey agree with you was it not the Liberals whom 2 seconds after winning MArjority that started talking about selling of our Assets in Ontario to counter the debt there about to increase ?

Message 20 of 39
latest reply