Ebay taking advantage of me, I'm sick of it

Ebay just takes thier time giving me MY MONEY!!

It was delivered 3 days ago and feedback given.

Ebay instead of decreasing the days just waits the whole 21 days.

This is RIDICULOUS and they need to stop this stupid garbage!!.

Ended:

Nov 23, 2016 , 4:02PM

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@zee-chan wrote:

The 21 days hold applies to all new sellers, not just you. Most of us have been there, done that.

Thanks whoever released my funds

Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

this has nothing to do with ebay, you need to contact paypal, and tell them the item has been received, they are the only one who can waive the 21 day hold on funds.. plead your case and they   MAY   release the funds to you early.. it is worth the phone call..

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@esclyons wrote:

this has nothing to do with ebay, you need to contact paypal, and tell them the item has been received, they are the only one who can waive the 21 day hold on funds. plead your case and they   MAY   release the funds to you early.. it is worth the phone call.

https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mpp/security/ebay-payments-learn-more

Although, as I read it, Canada Post only counts if shipping is bought via paypal.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Ya like I got time to phone paypal and ask them to do their job...paypal and ebay make me wanna puke

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

That's the US version, the updated Canadian one is:

WHAT CAN I DO TO GET MY FUNDS MORE QUICKLY?

3 days after we can confirm the order was delivered, if you pay for shipping and print labels on PayPal. The PayPal label printing service is free, your tracking information uploads automatically, and you'll get funds to help cover shipping.
3 days after we can confirm the order was delivered, if you ship directly using Canada Postor FedEx and manually enter your tracking information into My eBay.
7 days after your latest estimated delivery date if you don't upload tracking information but you mark the item as shipped in My eBay OR
21 days after the buyer pays, if you don't provide tracking information, mark the item as shipped, or the estimated delivery date can't be calculated.
Please keep in mind that it may take longer to get funds if your buyer reports a problem with the transaction.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Make sure that your tracking number is entered in eBay and PayPal and then phone PayPal and ask them to release the money as delivery has been confirmed.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

The 21 days hold applies to all new sellers, not just you. Most of us have been there, done that.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@zee-chan wrote:

Thanks whoever released my funds

Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

"New" seller is defined by the numbers of total sales you've had. And I think they apply it to people who had a long break from selling as well. If we only go by your feedbacks received you've got 14 feedbacks as a seller. I think you need 25 sales to be not "new".

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

That's the US version, the updated Canadian one is:

WHAT CAN I DO TO GET MY FUNDS MORE QUICKLY?

3 days after we can confirm the order was delivered, if you pay for shipping and print labels on PayPal. The PayPal label printing service is free, your tracking information uploads automatically, and you'll get funds to help cover shipping.
3 days after we can confirm the order was delivered, if you ship directly using Canada Postor FedEx and manually enter your tracking information into My eBay.
7 days after your latest estimated delivery date if you don't upload tracking information but you mark the item as shipped in My eBay OR
21 days after the buyer pays, if you don't provide tracking information, mark the item as shipped, or the estimated delivery date can't be calculated.
Please keep in mind that it may take longer to get funds if your buyer reports a problem with the transaction.

They lie when they say "The PayPal label printing service is free, your tracking information uploads automatically, and you'll get funds to help cover shipping."

More than 50% of the time we have to upload it ourselves. Also they are stupid when referring to Canada Post as CPC. Not everyone is smart enough to guess that it is Canada Post, therefore causing further problems when a noob gives up..

Message 10 of 10
latest reply