3 REPLIES 3

Harper.......doesn't care

valve37
Community Member

Whatever it takes Stevie!

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Why did the chicken cross the road?  Some celebrated answers.

STEPHEN HARPER:  Let me be perfectly clear.  I did not know about the chicken, I did not know about the road.  If I would have been made aware of them I would certainly have taken appropriate action and prevented the chicken from crossing the road.  The culprits responsible for the chicken crossing the road are being investigated by the RCMP.

THOMAS MULCAIR:  If the Prime Minister didn’t know about the chicken and he didn’t know about the road, how did he know that the chicken had any intention of crossing the road?

JUSTIN TRUDEAU:  The chicken crossed the road because the other side had legalized marijuana.

ROB FORD:  That video of me snorting that chicken does not exist and I’ve only crossed that road in a drunken stupor.

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hey what is a man to do ...

Politics are driven to get power which mean to get votes and to get votes they have to appeal to the voters ...

It has never except fore maybe 1 time that I can remember been about the country it has always and will always be about getting peoples votes ...

If the goverment was all about the country and didn't care about voters I think this country and many others would be well off or atleast doing better.,..

US is a perfect example .. Imposing a tax would do wonders for the deficit but what ever president does that can be gauranteed to never have a second term even though that president would probably make more of a difference in the deficit then any other that is not what voters really care about ....

I mean really you think Justin trudeau went to sit with first nations fish broth queen because he really cared .. He didn't to get the votes and nothing more ...

Poliiticians do what they can to appeal to us leaving there real job like dust in the wind .. Did you fix the economy ? No but I got your vote 😉

Message 4 of 4
latest reply