Hello Guy!! I fell l was cheated from this seller

things brought is missed, 2 times sent mail to ask help from this seller but never give any response ..so time is more over than 45 days as ebay conditions... So, what should I do.. or think this is like my bad destinay ans stop to shouting ,keep quiet....

what I can do now.. at least I already lost my money but at least here I want to make its to help or warn others whoever want to buy things form this seller... So.. If you are buyer ,please be careful this seller. 

Regards,

tkduaratec

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Did you pay with a credit card attached to your Paypal account? If so, call the Customer Service number on the back of thecc and ask about their Chargeback policy.

Cards have longer deadlines than PP, but they do have deadlines, so act immediately.

There are several advantages to paying from your credit card through Paypal.

There is no delay in the seller getting his payment. If you back your PP with a bank account you are effectively writing a cheque and the seller will not see your payment for up to 10 days.

The chargeback feature gives you a second appeal when things go wrong.

You can pay for your item at your leisure as you pay off your credit card.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi,

Many thanks for this advice.

I have made decision by give up and I will not get back to e bay anymore.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@tkduratec2012 wrote:

Hi,

Many thanks for this advice.

I have made decision by give up and I will not get back to e bay anymore.

Why?  Not all sellers are like the one you dealt with.  And if you keep an eye on your deadlines for filing a claim, you shouldn't have the problems that you had with this one.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply