Hi. I can not find any seller that ship the laser to Canada. Even though Canada is not a exception I

Hello

I bought a laser and paid for that then they asked more money for shipping to Canada.I refused and they refund my money.

The laser listed for shipping from US but they said  the US store is empty.

After that I send many email to other seller and all of them told they will not ship to Canada because the machine is heavy BUT in eBay listing and shipping there is no exception for Canada.

I really trusted to eBay BUT now I think you need more control in your sellers listing.

When ever they want to ask something UNUSUAL they send an email directly to my email NOT by eBay message center.

Regards

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Hi. I can not find any seller that ship the laser to Canada. Even though Canada is not a exception I

Do all the descriptions seem eerily identical?

You may have found a product that this is being dropshipped. Although most dropshippers are based in Asia there are some based in the USA. A very few may even have US made products.

In any case, if you are dealing with dropshipping, you don't have several sellers. What you have is several outlets (yes, they are all different people) selling from one stock. So those that tell you the US store is emptly are the truthful ones.

Try this.

(If you want to continue with this particular machine)

BEFORE BIDDING contact the seller and explain that you are in Canada and ask if he will ship here. Tell him that you understand the machine is bulky and heavy but that you are prepared to pay for shipping. Suggest that he look into the Global Shipping Program which is actually likely to be helpful with this particular shipment.

Some will say no.

With luck one or two will say yes.

If they are importing from Asia, the supplier won't ship to Canada and the Global Shipping Program would not be available in any case.

If they are shipping from the USA , the supplier would be shipping and the Global Shipping Program probably is not available to him. But it might be.

The advantage to the seller of the GSP is that he is covered for tracking and insurance. The advantage for you is that you will know in advance (and pay in advance) all the Canadian import fees (duty and sales tax + a service fee from the shipper) with no horrible shocks on your doorstep.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply