How do I get refund when I don't receive items, says seller has been suspended????

Wondering how I get refunded , I ordered 4 dysons and they never came, when I try to contact seller it says seller has been suspended? I can't get any help don't know next step to take, they were suppose to be Christmas gifts for my adult children, never had any problems with eBay before, feeling frustrated

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

How do I get refund when I don't receive items, says seller has been suspended????

@519_dewilde wrote:

Wondering how I get refunded , I ordered 4 dysons and they never came, when I try to contact seller it says seller has been suspended? I can't get any help don't know next step to take, they were suppose to be Christmas gifts for my adult children, never had any problems with eBay before, feeling frustrated

When you do not receive an item, on eBay you have 30 days after the LAST estimated delivery date to file a claim using the RESOLUTION CENTER on the bottom of this page.  

If you miss that date, from a PayPal account, you have 180 days from when you PAID to file a claim using their resolution center under the TOOLS drop-down menu.  

When you file your claim be sure to say in the dialogue box that the seller is No Longer a Registered User.  That will speed up your refund.  

If the items were coming from China there has been unusually long delays (much longer than usual) at Customs because of the deadly drug that is being smuggled into Canada from that country.  It is affecting all incoming orders, and every day there are complaints here about items from China taking 3 months or more to arrive.  Here is an example of a recent seizure of 10 Million lethal doses of the problem, 

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1180229&tp=1 

In your situation if the seller is no longer on eBay and you have no item and no money, just file a claim on eBay or PayPal and get your money back.  

Until this problem clears up, if it ever does, it might be a good idea to use the left side of the page and choose the Item Location from NORTH AMERICA.  You will get the item you ordered, as pictured in the listing, and in a timely fashion. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

When the seller is suspended, the simplest and fastest resolution will be through Paypal.

The PP Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

The system is as vivian describes.

Tell PP that the seller is Not A Registered User (NARU). This usually speeds things up.

BTW-- new, occasional and questionable sellers have a 21 Day HOLD put on your payment by Paypal. So there is a good chance that the scammer has never seen a penny of your money. Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 3
latest reply