I am not satisfied with the item I bought

I am not satisfied with the item I received.

The seller is supposed to describe the item accurately (EBay rule)

It was written:   never been opened.   I think it's clear enough.

The plastic cover is cut and taped to the cardboard with scothtape all around.   The seller tells me it's normal.  

I have never seen a Barbie doll by Mattel like this for sale as a new item.   I have made a lot of transactions on EBay, and I  work in a bid store here in Canada.  If a client see a package like this, they won't buy it, especialy if it is for a gift.  

The seller can't send me a return label either.

I won't waste my time anymore.   They made a mistake.    I need a gift now so I allready bought something else here in Québec.

I made a request at EBay for this,  I am not happy with my decision but I am asking you to close the case cause I won't take my time to return this package.     I will never do business again with this seller.

Monique

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I am not satisfied with the item I bought

You have been in touch with the seller and she has not been helpful.

Open an Item Not As Described Dispute in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

Skip the Contact Seller step (you've already done that) and ask eBay to step in and Escalate to a Claim.

The seller is required to send you a Return Shipping Label.

When you receive this, return the item to the seller with tracking.

When the tracking shows that she has the doll back, you will be refunded.

If more than 30 days have passed since you received the doll, you will have to claim through Paypal, but the system is pretty much the same.  You have 180 days from payment for a PP Claim but you must pay the return shipping.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply