Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Educating your buyers about DSRs

As we all know, eBay is NOT telling buyers the impact of their feedback choices on the seller. The very large majority of buyers still think leaving 4 stars is a great rating and that neutrals are just that...neutral. The IMA has set up a web page th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebays changes are the best thing since sliced bread

Please excuse my writing since english is not my main language. First I must say that all these changes sofar as resulted in a positive selling experience for me. We always tend to bash changes and are fast at knocking them down & do we rarely make n...

Listing on eBay.com, and shipping details

Had a telephone call from eBay about shipping details and listing on eBay.com... that is eBay US. The following is from a follow-up email..... Starting in July, all sellers who list their items on eBay.com in the U.S., will be required to specify dom...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post light packet questions

Virtually all of our shipments are either light or small packet. Small packet with Venture One on-line works great. Light packets we have to do manually. For this we require "O/S" stickers, which we used to get, no problem, from the local post office...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bad Feedback

Hi everyone, I have a quick question hopefully someone can help me. I just received my first bad feedback from a buyer. She paid on May 13th I shipped her item out on May 15th. Buyer left bad feedback after only 8 days of item being shipped out. Item...

Ebay Not Yet Following THEIR OWN Feedback Policies!

Home > Help Topics > PowerSeller Support > General PowerSeller inquiry Message: Good Morning. It was my understanding that Ebay was going to remove negative feedback comments from Sellers Feedback Profiles, if the members that left them were now unre...

Expanded seller protection on PayPal for Canadian PowerSellers

Expanded seller protection now available to PowerSellers in Canada I’m happy to announce that effective today, expanded seller protection is now available as an exclusive offer to eBay PowerSellers in the United States and Canada. The planned launch ...

Can I Get Some Help Re A Problem Buyer Please?

Problem buyer, go figure! I'm at a bit of a loss and would like some opinions as to what to do here. I guess I'm too deep in it and far too synical these days so I'm asking for help. Got a guy who bought something for a couple hundred bucks from me. ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

A Timely Analogy About Customer Service & Relations

This post is to address the notion that Ebay is responsible only to shareholders and can abuse sellers at will. Welcome to McEbay's Effective immediately: 1)We will now serve all fries straight from the fryer into your hands. This will give our custo...

SORT BY: BEST MATCH ??????????

Best Match to what??? OK I know it is a new way to promote qualifying for it sellers.... but I believe this is misleading for buyers!!!! If you go to: Categories - baby - baby gear - baby slings and carriers - other brands ( that where I sell at) WHA...

GOOD SELLERS VS BAD SELLERS ?

With all the new changes taking effect the net result will be that alot of small volume sellers will see their lifespan on ebay dramatically shortened given the DSR and BDR levels. Here is a typical scenerio: Seller A sells about 50 items a month Sel...

How do I open a Second Ebay Store? any advise

Hi All I need some help here:) At the moment I sell Mostly Buckles & Pins, Wallets and I will be starting to sell Woodworking tools now That I am a authorized dealer, My Question is am I able to open a second Store on ebay since the 2 diff. kind of i...

New policy info needed

Hi Everyone, I am wondering if anyone here may be able to provide me with the url to the new policy for shipping info that will be starting on July 1st. I've looked. I can't find. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, Susan momoftwingles2

Life After Ebay,

Good Morning, yesterday was the 16th day since Tea_past_times stopped selling items on Ebay. I've found, there is life after Ebay. We've been involved in 3 local auctions and netted a tidy sum from those consignments. Yesterday we dropped off 80 cups...

Paypal Takes Cut From Shipping Fees!

I would like to know why Paypal (AKA Ebay) includes the shipping charges when they take their percentage. This is totally unfair, especially for Canadians. We pay through the nose for Canada Post already and Paypal fills their coffers from shipping c...

FEEDBACK FORUM STILL SAYS NEUTRAL HAS NO IMPACT

A lot of us have been down-graded because of Neutral feedback we have received and yet, when I look at the Feedback forum it still states the following: Feedback scores and stars Feedback ratings are used to determine each member's Feedback Score. A ...

CANADIAN POWERSELLERS... PREPARE TO LOSE YOUR STATUS IN JULY! DTR RATINGS

Looks like Ebay is going to ignore the conditions Canadian power sellers face regarding shipping costs and shipping times. As any Canadian seller knows we pay through he nose to use Canada Post compared to fees our American counterparts pay for USPS....

ebay live 08!

Anyone going to Chicago this year? Did they raise the price to $75, i thought it used to be only $45.

WILL FEEDBACK BE POSITIVE, NEGATIVE, NEUTRAL??

On May 27th, a fellow eBayer from Ontario has used "Buy-it-Now" to purchase a pair of earrings from me. I sent invoice and received a reply: 1)Purchaser demanded that I remove $1.50 for insurance because listing states that insurance is included in s...

Sending packages via Paypal services? Help!

Hello, I wanted to start sending my packages via paypal services with Canada post. It works fairly well (still a bit clunky)but this week I had to send a package to Hong Kong by International surface mail. The package is a little over 27kg. Directly ...

shipping overseas

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY OPTIONS OTHE THAN CANADA POST SHIPPING OVER SEAS AS I LOSE MANY CUSTOMERS WHEN I GIVE THEM SHIPPING COSTS WITH TRACKING

****PayPal Live Site Scheduled Maintenance****

The scheduled maintenance that was planned for May 29th has been rescheduled, and will now take place on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 from 11:00 PM and 12:00 AM PDT. The PayPal site and a majority of our features will be unavailable during that time. We ap...

****PayPal Live Site Scheduled Maintenance****

The scheduled maintenance that was planned for May 29th has been rescheduled, and will now take place on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 from 11:00 PM and 12:00 AM PDT. The PayPal site and a majority of our features will be unavailable during that time. We ap...

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA HEYYAAAAAA GOOOD BYE

Important Alert Regarding your PowerSeller Status Dear centralmetalcorp, First, we want to thank you for your membership with eBay, and your participation in the Platinum PowerSeller program. We want to help you maintain your PowerSeller status. Acco...

Beating the shipping cost

This is just an idea, but let's brainstorm on it if it's any good. What about combining shipping among several shops and in the shipping section show this: "You can combine S/H by weight from these fine eBay sellers: ..." "You can also locally pickup...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

LET'S DO A DETAILED EBAY RATING and FEEDBACK

Our Customers are encouraged to leave Feedback with Detailed Seller rating based on their experience with us. As eBay's Customers, I think we should be afforded the same opportunity, so let rate eBay: BUSINESS PRACTICES: Very Unsatisfactory, Unsatisf...

May PowerSeller Rebates now being credited to your seller account

Check your Seller account folks. The May PS FVF rebates are now coming in. To see it, go to Seller account, select Activity between 05/31/08 and 06/01/08 It will appears as follows: May-31-08 00:00:00 PDT Sales Reports Plus: Subscription Fee (Jun-01 ...

PayPal REPUTATION NUMBERS

Has anyone noticed that their PayPal REPUTATION NUMBERS have not changed in months? Does anyone really ever care about these numbers ??? Though these PayPal Reputation Numbers of questionable value- we have had hundreds of successful transactions ove...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.