Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Canada post electronic shipping software for VISTA??

I have Windows VISTA OS and I wanted to install Canada post electronic system software on my computer, but it just doesn't work. I checked with them and they told me that their sofware is not (yet) compatible with VISTA!! From memory VISTA was releas...

ebay is one tough company to please

Just give me a few minutes while I jump up on my soapbox. Usually I don't get too involved with all the feedback numbers and DSRs,but do find the new detailed Dashboard interesting and had a close look at it tonight. So I have been selling for about ...

New and old dashboard

New version of dashoard shows 4.91,4.91,4.82,4.59. Old(Lite) one shows 4.8, 4.8, 4.8, 4.6. ???????

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal Shipping Labels Info Needed

Quick question- When using Paypal Shipping Labels, I understand that the buyer gets an automatic email from Paypal stating that a shipping label has been created. Does anyone know if the exact shipping amount paid by the seller is shown anywhere in t...

****eBay Workshop: How Keywords Can Help You Sell More, Thursday, August 26, 2004, 1-2 PM EDT***

Learn how eBay Keywords can help you sell more! Join us here on Canada Town Square for an online workshop and more importantly, why you should use Keywords to increase your sales. Date: Thursday, August 26, 2004 Time: 1:00PM - 2:00PM EDT If you are n...

Canadapost Flast Rate Box sucks

I spent $2.05 to order one set(3 boxes) "new" Canadapost Flat Rate box. I receive it today. In one word, this box is totally BS. 1. Limitation 5KG only, which may my only possible usage impossible (I have many new Linksys power supply which is small ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

International site visibility eBay UK ($0.20)

Anyone out there notice this little gem under the category: "Maximize your listing's visibility" Maybe I've gone for too long- maybe I just didn't notice. I always believed we received equal exposure in the UK- as is evidenced by the number of items ...

U.S. seller not accepting Canadian paypal

Hi, I just made a purchase from a U.S. seller and my paypal payment wasn't accepted through ebay but I had to wait for her to send me a paypal invoice. I was able to pay that one without problem. I'm not angry or annoyed just wondering what the ratio...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I Love Ebay!

Don't Know What has Happened but Since the UK option in Listings my Sales just Boomed! Was Just Like the good old days, more Than 1 Bidder, second chance offers and all the us buyers are back and UK buyers Seems Like there was a big bug Fixed, Becaus...

DSR's to nearest 100th now

Good Morning All, It looks like over night the Seller Dashboard is now rating DSR's to the nearest 100th. Did this change for all or was I just not paying attention before? Either is possible! Have a wonderful day! Susan momoftwingles2

eBay HTML and Javascript Policy

I would like to criticize on this policy: http://pages.ebay.ca/help/policies/listing-javascript.html And not so much the policy itself, but the enforcement. First of all the JavaScript replace() function is not used only for changing the URL but it's...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback Tutorial for Recently Registered Ebay Members:

This morning I cancelled a bid placed by a user who had registered a new Id only 24 hours ago. Tonight she asked me why and I replied: Sure I can explain it. First of all let me tell you it has nothing to do with you. On May the 19th of this year Eba...

A Blast From the Past, worth Re-viewing Now

Good evening, roughly I year ago, when we first heard about DSR's(but had no idea yet what Ebay was up to) I posted some advice on how to keep those DSR's up. I was roundly and soundly criticized by one and all. However my yearly DSR's are 4.9 4.9 4....

eBay ' new feedback policie'

Hi all this is my first post here , I hope it will be of some use I shipped an item to a buyer's confirmed address ( really fast as usual ) and the buyer messages me 4 days later asking me to ship to his 'alternate address' ... After letting him know...

Can I do this? Am I a jerk?

I am really pissed off by this new feedback system. So I am thinking. from now on, when I purchase any items I will always leave the negative and lowest DSR, no metter good or not. Since ebay cannot determin the feedback correct or not. I think I wil...

• 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

maybe ebay is doing a nobel thing lol!

eliminate the powersellers eliminate the need to spend thousands or millions of dollars on accountants that have to process the audits of powerseller sales (maybe a win win that they cannot admit to?) just food for thought lol! comments? opinions?

EBAY DUMBING DOWN?

Ebay is asking us to do what they won't...serve our customers at a 95% satisfaction rate. Are we 95% satisfied? As ebay fees have increased has ebay increased advertising in Canada? Please tell of any national ebay adversising campaign, or even local...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

APO US Army Base address - anyone shipped to one before?

We recently sent out a package to an APO address using CP Xpresspost...usual delivery time is approx. 5 business days - this one came back at 17? Anyone have any experience (good, probably bad) shipping to an APO?

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

BOYCOTT EBAY

We as sellers can complain all we want about the new system. Many of us say we're boycotting eBay.. I bet there's not one seller who can say they're leaving. ..eBay knows this.

Sellers S/H Cost, can buyers undestand it???

25 min ago a buyer open a PayPal Dispute against me and that was his message: "I know this was not processed by some large company. Was charged $1.50 of shipping and handling of 2 stickers and yet the post mark was for $0.52 cents, the cost of a 1st ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

No DISPUTES No BAD FEEBACKS!!!

as seller i cant leave bad feedback to a buyer unless he never respond to a dispute, why not the same for buyers???? Buyers now can leave bad feedbacks for simple reasons!! and sometime for no reasons, I already sent the suggestion to eBay: thats the...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback Control

I got neutral feedback from a buyer which is ridiculous. his comments are "the size is too small". I clearly listed in my ad the sizes and even the measurements in cm and inch and he order small. I am not sure what to do with that. It is not my fault...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Combination of auction and Buy Now

I am not sure I understand this combination properly, did not use it too much. I have been running one product in one 3-day auction starting for 9.99 and they usually end at $25-$26. I would like to increase the final value to be closer to actual mar...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

a way to fight back against the new feedback system

in your ads you state the new rules and ask buyers to be fair when leaving feedback. If you feel as a seller that the transaction went bad and wish you could leave a negative enter a ver negative comment in full capital letters if all or most sellers...

IF MY ITEMS DON'T SELL, EBAY WON'T MAKE ANY MONEY ON ME!

Good Morning fellow Power Sellers from cold, damp, southern Ontario! The weather is still cool for this time of the year and I have cooled too. I am no longer going to agonize over the new rules and regulations. I have survived many hurdles in the pa...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.