I live in Canada but have a mailbox in the USA. Seller will not sell internationally but does not know I have mailbox in USA.

How do I contact seller to let him know this if he won't take questions before the sale ends?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I live in Canada but have a mailbox in the USA. Seller will not sell internationally but does not know I have mailbox in USA.

Hi .. need to forget that seller and move on. Seller has chosen not to receive messages from bidders in countries he does not wish to ship to. When communication is possible sellers can be asked if they would ship to a different address but doesn't mean they automatically will.

Most ship to the buyer's address registered on PayPal. Lose their PayPal Seller Protection otherwise.

A US address cannot be added to a canadian PP account.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Win the auction-when he contacts you let him know about the U.S. address-this may not work as the bid might get blocked-try to add a second address to your paypal account might work as well-other than that, move on to another seller.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply