26 REPLIES 26

Not just one promo but TWO!!

I got the targetted $10 off $50 one too, which didnt work. Its the same problem they've had with them for years nad been mentioned many times.   Called them and they reissued it.  Slightly better as the new one was in US$

Message 21 of 27
latest reply

@toby**bleep**zu wrote:

Promo #4!!

save US$15 off $75 with code C15SPRING

you can test it in the cart before buying to make sure but havent seen anyone say it isnt' working.  good until 2 pacific today

I guess since it's 3pm PST it doesn't work anymore now. I tried and it says the code has expired. Ah well, no shopping for me today then Smiley Wink

I also did not get the 50K .COM promo, so I guess when I have time I'll have to move my .COM listings over to .CA......

Message 22 of 27
latest reply

does the 20% off FVF STACK with the top-rated seller discount, which is also 20% off?

Message 23 of 27
latest reply

Wow, more promos! Today I've seen so many amazing, rare, high quality, never-before-listed-on-ebay items that I just don't know where to start. 

Message 24 of 27
latest reply

@bozonet wrote:

Wow, more promos! Today I've seen so many amazing, rare, high quality, never-before-listed-on-ebay items that I just don't know where to start. 

lol....the site is going to be flooded...actually flooded isn't strong enough.....TSUNAMI'D....with listings.

Message 25 of 27
latest reply

does the 20% off FVF STACK with the top-rated seller discount, which is also 20% off?

I'm curious about that too, since I just qualified for the top-rated discount.

Message 26 of 27
latest reply

The 20% TRS rebate applies to net fees.

So if your fees are $100.00 and they are eligible to the 20% off promotion, you pay $80.00 less 20% TRS rebate ($80 x 20% = $16.00) = $64.00 net fees

Message 27 of 27
latest reply