See You in a Couple of Months!!!

shoplineca
Community Member
While shoplineca will have listings on eBay and will continue selling, I will be away on a business contract locked in a court house for a 5-week trial in Sudbury, following 2-weeks of prepping for the trial in Toronto.

My son Braydon (partner in our business) will list and sell a few new items we have over the next couple of months on eBay as well as handle our outside sales until I return by the first week or November.

He is also building up his web page design business and is also building computers for re-sale so he will have his hands full while I am gone.

Keep up the healthy discussions on the board (keep this board alive, hate to see having to post only on the US board).

Malcolm

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Have fun, Malcolm - a change is as good as a rest 🙂
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

ospreylinks
Community Member
Hey Malcolm, enjoy Sudbury (gee just down the street from me)..... check in once and a while if you can.....

Jeff
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

muminlaw
Community Member
I hope the case goes smoothly Malcolm -- come back refreshed from this change that's "as good as a rest"! (I've stopped believing that -- nothing's as good as a rest ... unless it's an outright nap! If you're near Jeff, I hope you have time for a round or two of golf! Now THAT'S almost as good as a nap.

Glenda
Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

shoplineca
Community Member
Jeff, I will br driving up to Sudbury from Hamilton on Friday, Sept. 17th (I have a trial in Hamilton that day).

I wont be getting out of court before 5pm and my next trip thru North Bay to Ottawa would be Sept. 24th seeing me in Ottawa around 10:30-11pm returning Sept. 26th to Sudbury in the morning to work with legal counsel all afternoon and evening.

Then I will be passing through Thanksgiving to get my sailboat put away for the weekend.

I dont think I will have the chance this go-around.

Glenda,
Even though this will be high-pressure 18 hour days, it will be a relief to get away from the routine and I miss the high-pressure, high-finance life.

The end of the court case comes at a good time as well as that will be the Christmas season and I should do about $30,000 in eBay sales over this Christmas season, pushing me back up to my silver status.

Funny that you should mention 'naps' as there is a thread on the US Board that reveals a great many PSers take naps.

That's it for now, I am out of here!

Take care all, Sell Well and make lots of money!

Malcolm

Message 5 of 5
latest reply