Should I close My Ebay Store?

bare_bright
Community Member
Just wondering with this new 30 day Listing coming up, is it worth the money to have a store now?

I know alot has to do with what you sell, it seems seems 30 day listings will do the job.

Also ever since this ebay new page testing etc. my ebay like died? I am getting more sales on my Private site lol

Was selling average 10 items a day, now not even any auctions bitting, I thought Maybye it was due to the vacation season was over?

is anyone else getting Low traffic this past week, Actually really slowed down after the Crash of the new search.

another point why is my search in the Seller Dashboard set to raised on ebay.com and standard on ebay.ca

Thanks
:)
T.J.
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

bare_bright
Community Member
Ya I know what you mean & Thats alot of shipping to do 900 items I find 100/150 per month is Plenty of work, Just glad for being able to print labels right at Paypal with all the info like the name/address already filled in, That saves alot of time

:)
T.J.
Message 21 of 23
latest reply

Rockey, I suspect we are talking about two different things.

They are both irrelevant to your original question.
Message 22 of 23
latest reply

"That saves a lot of time"

???

I do not use PayPal or Canada Post online postage. It takes me about 4 seconds to copy and paste the buyer's name and address from the eBay notification to a label template.

60 buyers a week = 240 seconds or 4 minutes. .
Quality stamps from Canada, British Commonwealth and Worldwide at Wholesale Prices
Message 23 of 23
latest reply