Sold Item shows "checkout complete" but no payment recieved

Wondering if anyone has has this issue.  I have a customer who purchased an item a couple of days ago.  In my dashboard the item shows "checkout complete", but I have not received a payment.  I contacted the buyer who said they paid when they purchased the item.   I did some searching and it seems sometimes this happens if the wrong paypal email address is in the listing, but I double checked and the email address is complete.   I'm at a loss.

THanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@kiralicious wrote:

Wondering if anyone has has this issue.  I have a customer who purchased an item a couple of days ago.  In my dashboard the item shows "checkout complete", but I have not received a payment.  I contacted the buyer who said they paid when they purchased the item.   I did some searching and it seems sometimes this happens if the wrong paypal email address is in the listing, but I double checked and the email address is complete

So paypal shows no payment recieved?

Ask the buyer what email address paypal shows them for the transaction.

-..-

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Yes - no payment went into my paypal account.  The buyer confirmed the correct paypal email address.  Just spent 30 minutes on the phone with ebay and they said they show that he did initiate payment but with something other then paypal (how can that happen?) and that his payment didn't PUSH through because he needs to go into paypal and confirm the payment so it'll push through .  Sounds off to me ...but I've relayed the information to my buyer...we'll see if he logs into paypal if it works.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply