Top rated discount GLOBAL and USA for Canadian

I am currently a TOP RATED seller GLOBAL, but not USA.

Am i entitled to receive 20% discount on all final fees (even to US buyers) or just transactions to NON USA buyers. I am pretty sure it's for all transactions.

Discount in latest invoice (first invoice re-becoming TOP RATED) doesn't add up.

- Right now discount is only about 8% of my total final fees.

- If i add NON-USA transactions only, discount should be much less than given, which pretty confirm that it's not only restricted to non USA transaction.

Any top rated seller (NON-USA), please let me know if you're gettting discount on all transactions?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

"Am i entitled to receive 20% discount on all final fees (even to US buyers)"

Yes, on the FVF charged for the sale of merchandise from the moment you became eligible to the 20% rebate. 

There is no 20% rebate on FVFs charged for shipping and handling.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I've been on the phone for 2 days and each time they were trying to find a reason to justify the smaller amount of the discount. Even spoke to supposedly supervisor. Is there a way to get in touch with someone higher in the decision making?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Have you considered the possibility that the customer service agents are correct?

What are the facts?

What were your sales? Categories?  Your shipping charges?

How much were you charged in  FVF?

Other fees (such as listing fees, monthly store fees and options) not subject to the 20% rebate?

How much was your rebate?

What period does the eBay invoice cover?

What is the selling currency?

What is the billing currency?

When (exactly) did you achieve TRS status?

What is your eBay billing date (15th or last day of each month)?  Yes it may account for the difference.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply