Why can't all ring items show the measurements of the stones?

A lot of sellers of rings don't tell you the stone size. I have contacted the seller, got weird replies back, such as "can I resend" and have no idea what they mean by that. It is a multiple stone ring, but with some pictures being enlarged so much, what looks like a large ring, could be very small. Even showing it on an actual finger gives a better idea of size. So the auction is ending, I can't get a size response from the seller, really ticked! All precious and semi precious stones should show sizes in listing.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

"Why can't all ring items show the measurements of the stones?"

It's not a requirement. I know it is helpful as a buyer to know this information but sellers are not required to provide the information in the listings.

If a seller doesn't answer your question about size, don't buy from that seller. If they want your business, they would respond like they should. You can't always get people to do what they should do.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

One of those annoying life lessons:

The average IQ is 100. This means that half the people have IQs lower than 100.

Never overestimate.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply