Yes, I did like the old ebay set up.

Seems like just about every other day there seems to be a little change or tweek in manouvering around the pages of ebay. I find myself in a learning curve here contantly. Granted I don't sell as much as i used to but still check in here frequently.

As I write this I am thinking that we are getting used to contantly learning the same thing differently day after day. What's the point and will it stop or at least slow down?

I wonder if the programmers snicker every time they make a little change. Do the people who re-write the programs here actually use it?

Yes, I did like the old ebay set up. I even remember liking the old coke. Remember that? Coca Cola changed their coke product. Well there was such an outcry and sales plummeted that they re-introduced the older product as coke classic and slowly got rid of the new coke.

So yes, I liked the old ebay, just like I did the old coke. I wonder what is the point of all the contant change? At least Coca Cola gave in and offered its customers a choice on what product they wanted to use.

I also liked being able to log in here just by just clicking the power seller icon. Another change...not big, but another one.

Have a great day

Andrew/buck

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Good grief...believe it or not I did spellcheck my post! LOL

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Good grief...believe it or not I did spellcheck my post! LOL

Uh, oh....I'm sure your must have violated some policy by not doing a spell check!:O  Your listings may be limited or you may be put on permanent suspension for such a callous disregard of eBay tools provided for your use.

Now you should type "I will always use spellcheck on eBay" 10,000,00 times to avoid being prohibited from posting on the discussion boards.]:)

And I liked the old coke and the old eBay better too.  Why do they insist on fixing something that doesn't need to be fixed??:|

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I guess it's called justifying your job. I see it as a waste of money as I can't see how many of these updates generate any revenue for ebay. But that's just me and I don't work for ebay.....OK maybe just a little! LOL

Message 4 of 4
latest reply