Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

cost for one item

What is the cost for selling one item buy it  now  of  $ 75 ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

fcc form 740

Has anyone had to fill this out shipping an Xbox One from Canada to the US? Thanks,

Problem entering shipping package dimensions

This is my first time trying to sell anything on eBay and I am having a heck of a time trying to post my product listing. No matter what I do, I keep getting this error message: "Shipping policy - The package dimensions exceed the limit for this ship...

Hi I was wondering If you could help me. I won two necklaces and I thought that the money came out a

Hi I wondering if you could help me. I won two necklaces and I thought that the money came out automatically out of Pay Pal. Is there a chance that I can get the vendor to give them to me for the price I won them for. I appreciate any help you could ...

A call to boycott sellers with G.S.P.

This new G.S.P doesn't work for Canadians, especially when purchasing lower priced items. I will not purchase from anyone using this program and I call on other Canadians to do the same. If enough people do it then maybe the program will be scrapped....

Just had the best service from a seller ever They went out their way to bypass the set duty on items

Now appearing on items even before we bid ,that now makes EBay prohibited to Canadians for most items. eg. Bid on item, won for $19 Duty was set at $12 95 +postage to Canada $14 . States was $4 .= $23 US. Canadian price totaled $45 95. Picked Item up...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Scanning Tracked Packet at PO requires customer number

Tried to deposit Tracked Packet USA in postal office, scanning barcode lead to the window that required to enter customer number, with no way to proceed without it. Venture One card number will work for this, but I don't have it and didn't need it be...

How picture are stored on EBay? (URGENT HELP NEEDED please)

Hi need urgent help!!! We started 4 months ago selling sports cards on EBay, up to now we have near 60,000 active listing.Most of the listing have been posted with TL and now with FE. All pictures was on a server and everythingwas good until yesterda...

why is seller still able to list here when he won't refund money to me so goods for pd

I ordered and paid for fishing lures the same day from seller and did not receive them Their story is that the china customs returned the item to them but they have not refunded my money or answered my question about refunding They said they would re...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I'm a new Ebay seller. Looking around the site, can't find any info on how to preserve history of my entire listings beyond 60-day period

I'm a new Ebay seller. Looking around the site, can't find any info on how to preserve history of my entire listings beyond 60-day period, so that I can relist a previously sold item any time? It would also help to reuse listing pictures, and recall ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

What if buyer does not respond to messages and hasn't left any feedback. Happened twice now.

I am a fairly new seller on ebay. The number of transactions and positive feedback are very important for me at this stage. I don't know what to do now that the last 2 items I sold did not get any feedback or response to my messages asking if everyth...

why did shipping cost change after auction ended? Went up by nearly X3 in amt?

I bid on an item which listed shipping cost to bidder. After winning this item I went to pay finding the shipping was now indicated as part of the global shipping. And X3 the original amount. I must honestly say that, had the original shipping been l...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

sketchy seller

i won an item and it said it shipped the day after it was won and it didnt say it was shipped until i Messaged the guy (5 days later) and then he immediately marked it as shipped. it is around the approximate time it should arrive an when i went on e...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraudulent sale

If a buyer wins a bid on an authentic item with no return as stated in the sellers description how does the buyer get their money back if it's not authentic?

how to buy an item now

Hi, I just found an item but, I only can bid, it does not give me the option to buy the item now. I would like to buy the item now.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How is this global shipping working out?

I just received my first Global shipping order and well RIP OFF!!!! first thing shipping prices for a lp record from Maryland USA(about 7 hrs.drive where I live here in Canada (No Ocean to cross!) well eBay needs $4. shipping Plus $14.89 "Global ship...

Anyone agree that some U.S sellers charge outrageous shipping costs to Canada for used sports cards?

There seems to be a lot of sellers from the U.S.A selling used sports cards to Canada with high shipping costs plus import fees etc. For example if I bought a card for $100.00 I would be expected to pay approximately $50.00 more for shipping and duti...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.