why are people being allowed to jip people with fake yugioh cards like the fake Egyptian god cards

I have reviewed a few Egyptian god card offers in the yugioh card areas and the one post are the fake versions and you can even say coomon versions, so why are these sellers allowed to post these cards for ridiculous prices. if you want to see the real cards, msg me and I will send a photo......

Saffos

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: why are people being allowed to jip people with fake yugioh cards like the fake Egyptian god car

Because too many people whine about it without doing anything useful, like using the REPORT button on every listing.

All the reporting member gets is a polite note from eBay. Many think this means they are being ignored.

If the reporter puts the offending lisiting on her Watch list, it may suddenly disappear.If the reporter puts the seller on her 'favourite sellers' list, she may find the seller is suddenly Not A Registered User. NARU.

Or of course you could be wrong.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: why are people being allowed to jip people with fake yugioh cards like the fake Egyptian god car

@saffos613 wrote:

I have reviewed a few Egyptian god card offers in the yugioh card areas and the one post are the fake versions and you can even say coomon versions, so why are these sellers allowed to post these cards for ridiculous prices. if you want to see the real cards, msg me and I will send a photo......

Saffos

Ebay  does not know that you are one of the self-proclaimed experts on Eygptian Gods.

If they removed  everything that anyone reported  many people sellers  be reporting  to eliminate the competition.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply