Advice on unshipped item and unresponsive sellers .

I purchased an item on Sep 21, 2021 and payment was succesfull but item has not been shipped . It's now October 23,2021 and still item not shipped and seller won't respond when contacted . Seller has also dropped all  sales and now looks inactive . The expected deliver is strange .  Estimated delivery Wed, Oct 27 - Tue, Dec 28 . That puts the deliverry from 36 to 94 days . I've never had anything take this long . I'm a little concerned about this transaction and am not sure how I should approach this issue.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You can't open an ebay claim until after the last estimated delivery date but it seems obviousl that the item is not coming so you might want to open a claim with your payment provider.  If you paid with a credit card or Paypal, you should be able to get a refund.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The seller seems to be using Surface shipping which really does take months. It was three to four months before COVID slowed down all shipping.

Nowadays....

I agree that a Paypal Dispute is in order.

The PP Resolution Centre is on your PP account page under Activities.

If you are not successful with the PP Dispute, go to the credit card you back your card with and make a chargeback.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply