How can you report a non performing seller?

Is there a way to report a non performing seller?.

I bought a t-shirt and pay for it then the seller sent me a msg telling me that she miscalculate the shipping cost and want me to pay more. The fun thing is that she calcel my order and relist the t-shirt before I reply to her message...and guess what she raise the price of the t-shirt ( I won it for 2.05$ and now she asking 55$). Also the reason she put to cancel the transaction is not true.

If I understand correctly seller can do whatever they want and there is no consequences. There is no way to leave a feedback for that transaction.

Ebay is not what it was before no wonder why I buy almost nothing compare to what I use to years ago. For most of my purchase I now use Amazon. Better service and free shipping.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How can you report a non performing seller?

Basically, eBay did it for you.

When she cancelled the purchase, she got a Defect on her account.

These can lead to

• increased fees on future listings,
  • restrictions on the number and value of new listings, and
  • a Hold on payments for up to 21 days.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Cancelling without the agreement of the buyer is a black mark on the seller's record. eBay keeps track of the seller's actions, and penalties do apply for too many black marks.

-..-

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Basically, eBay did it for you.

When she cancelled the purchase, she got a Defect on her account.

These can lead to

• increased fees on future listings,
  • restrictions on the number and value of new listings, and
  • a Hold on payments for up to 21 days.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

i have to wonder though if when a seller lies and says the cancellation reason was buyer requested if they actually do look into it. There is no way as far as I know for a buyer to disagree with the buyer requested reason.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I don't know if this work but to try and leave feedback go to your feedback page and at the bottom of the page click on leave feedback to see if that transaction comes up. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thank for this idea. I was able to leave a feedback (negative of course) by going at the bottom of my feedback page.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply