My Ebay's bucks disappeared

Hi, on October 3th I've received a message from EBay saying that my Ebay's bucks certificate is ready to use and that it will expire on November 2th. 

Today I wanted to use a part of them to buy something but they have disappeared.

When I go the Ebay's bucks section I cannot see them and if I choose the option certificates only I cannot see it either with a message saying "You don't have any eBay Bucks certificates to spend.". 

Also I usually have a message on top of my EBay bolded in green? I think. And it's not there. 

I'm in Canada if that can help. 

Anyone else had this problem before?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

mcrlmn
Community Member

The 'Bucks' code was also eBay messaged to you.

I've accessed mine a couple of times from there.

It'll copy/paste just fine.

screen.jpg

and...

screen2.png

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@traposse 

In my case I was seeing the same thing with the dropdown. It showed an amount but no physical certificate. I did not receive eBay EBucks certificate email in either eBay or my backup email account for this quarter as I have in the past. I believe it flashed as an option right at the bottom of Make Payment screen. Once I applied, it accepted and then let me head on over to PayPal to complete the purchase.

-Lotz

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Thank you for your answers.
So I hope my topic might be helpful for someone. Here's what I discovered: I can see my certificate available on ebay.com but not on ebay.ca. I have no idea why cause I always log on EBay.ca.

So if you are from Canada or another country and you have the same issue as me with your EBay's buck just log on EBay.com and you will probably see them.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I have same issue
very frustrating Ebay many times
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I tried Ebay.com
no certificate
it says i have about $20 earned in last quarter
it also says somewhere that I only have 3 days to spend it.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

The email you were sent at the start of the month should have the code.

When you check out (using the cart) the code should auto-fill for qualifying purchases (at least it did for me once paypal was selected as the payment method).

-..-

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Yup, posted.

The OP never acknowledged, instead continued to talk of missing bucks.

So no clue if disregarded, or email or message not fruitful.

screen.jpg

and...

screen2.png

Auto-fill has been about 50% for me.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Uhh, same problem. I got an email in March that Bucks was being discontinued in April, and my Bucks page suggests that an award was issued April 1st. But I recieved no emails about Bucks certificates, and I can't find this certificate anywhere. I even scoured eBay's message center cause I know messages get lost into there and not emailed to people, it's not there

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

The "Bucks" issued in April expired May 02 , 11:59pm ET.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply