Order shipped to wrong address

bavde87
Community Member
Hey guys, I ordered shoes yesterday and I live in Canada, so when I got the order update email I was confused. It told me my order was shipping to *not my address, somewhere in Washington* after it has been shipped to the authenticator. I have no idea why it is being shipped there because I put in the correct address. Even more strange is that on the first email it showed the right address, and now it is showing the wrong address? Please help.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have never bought shoes here before but I know there was a big deal I kept reading about eBay guaranteeing brand name shoes were authentic so it may be that the item has to stop in there to verify they are the real deal.

It may be similar to using Global shipping where the item first goes to Kentucky (even though we are in Canada) before it heads here and you will probably have two tracking numbers.

Others may know more if they are familiar with brand name shoes (and eBay's recent guarantee of authenticity) which is my guess for the extra stop enroute.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

There is also an eBay International Shipping service, which, unlike the Global Shipping Program, a freight forwarder with a plant in Kentucky, deals with import fees (duty and sales taxes) before the seller is even told to ship to you.

I think the other service has a plant on the US West Coast.

Be aware that you will likely be charged duty if your shoes are valued over $150Cdn and sales taxes if they are valued over $40Cdn. by the carrier before he will release your package.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply