Seller beware

Wow- I won the auction, and 1 minute after winning- seller cancelled.  It was a risk for them, and  a great deal for me. No recourse in situations like this for sellers. Not right. Listing for auction is an assumed risk. Emailed seller politely requesting a response- crickets.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Seller beware

The most effective feedback is calm and factual.
"Cancelled purchase unilaterally Poor customer service"

You have 60 days to leave feedback which will let his future customers know about his behaviour.
But again calm and factual.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Seller beware

The most effective feedback is calm and factual.
"Cancelled purchase unilaterally Poor customer service"

You have 60 days to leave feedback which will let his future customers know about his behaviour.
But again calm and factual.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Seller beware

Trying to warn eBay customers of someone who is not acting in good faith is not a violation of privacy.  Anything with a negative slant is now whitewashed on eBay, and accurate, honest feedback is only accepted if positive. Ebay advises you they have "dealt" with the issue with the seller, but can't tell you what steps have been taken, again hiding behind a claim of privacy?   Really?  No closure, and the victim is left to take eBay's word.  Nothing changes with the seller. Please do not respond.  I need no further arrests to placate from you

Message 3 of 3
latest reply