What is the ebay telephone support contact number? The drop down options do not work for my issue.

I need to call Ebay Canada Support and they seem  to have completely removed the phone number from the website, an instead force you down an options path that goes nowhere.  It doesn't list my item purchase as an option to report from either

I bought 2 fans  in September (China, and they take 3 months to get to you, and this was during the Canada Post Strike).  I received both fans but one was broken and did not work at all. I contacted the seller several times and they said they would send me a replacement, but it never came. I contacted them again and again and got no response back.  

Now 5 month later and I learn that their account says "No longer a registered user". 

Now I paid for 2 working fans and only have 1, and can't reach Ebay  support to get a refund for the one that doesn't work and the replacement that never arrived. 

This was my order information...

DIY Single Fan Replacement HD 4Pin 85mm Cooling Fan DC 12V T129215SU 1Pc

Maybe I can try PayPal support?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

What is the ebay telephone support contact number? The drop down options do not work for my issue.

Well your seller was a scammer selling garbage and who sweet talked you into believing they would send a replacement that would be better than garbage.

EBay only offers its Money Back Guarantee for 30 days from delivery. You got sweet talked past that deadline.

Talking to a phone rep will not change that.

BUT

Paypal allows Disputes for 180 days past Payment.

Their Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

File Not As Described.

Note that the seller is Not A Registered User. This helps a lot, actually.

Ignore the suggestion that you contact the seller. You did that.

Ask PP to step in and Escalate to a Claim.

Now PP may tell you to return the unwanted purchase to the seller. (Because he is NARU, PP may not require this. See why it is important?)

If they do, it will be expensive.

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/business/findARate?execution=e1s1

When the item shows as returned,you will be refunded.

Your third level of protection is the chargeback policy of the card you back your PP account with.

If neither of the above work, call the 1-800 number on the back of the card and start the chargeback.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply