bought fake Pokemon cards from two vendors...the bad feedback I left to protect others is missing?

I purchased two Pokemon cards on eBay from Japan from two different vendors. After discovered they were fake i asked for a refund. I published bad feedback on both vendors warning others. I went back to check the feedback and mine was missing? Both vendors are up to 100% positive feedback?? my money was returned but I had to work for it

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

bought fake Pokemon cards from two vendors...the bad feedback I left to protect others is missing?

Seller probably asked a feedback removal and you wrote something in it that was against rules. I noticed over time that eBay seems to remove negatives very easily, buyer just need to write a single thing wrongly

What did you wrote exactly?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

When you say you asked for a refund, did you ask the vendor or eBay?

If the vendor refunded you, there was no transaction, and removing feedback about a non-existant transaction is simple.

If you opened and won a Dispute/Claim, not only do you get a refund but if the vendor was unco-operative, he gets a Defect on his account.

Defects mean the seller may be paying higher fees, may have the number and value of his listings restricted, and/or may have his account closed. He also had to pay return shipping on the card if he demands it back.  You can leave appropriate , calm, and factual feedback.

Note that both paths lead to a discount to you.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply