eBay bucks

Yesterday I got an email stating get 6X ebucks but when I go to the website it says

THIS OFFER CAN'T BE ACTIVATED

You are not qualified for this offer.
And it ends Aug 11 2018
If I do not qualify for this why did I get the email? So What is wrong with this picture?
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

eBay bucks

Did you follow the link? It's possible you were sent to the wrong ebay. Can you screenshot the offer you were emailed? And if you have multiple accounts you may have only been invited on one of them. I heard there may have been a special by-invitation-only ebay Bucks offer but it may have been limited to USA residents only registered to ebay.com. 

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

eBay bucks

@pigslayer wrote:

Yesterday I got an email stating get 6X ebucks but when I go to the website it says

THIS OFFER CAN'T BE ACTIVATED
You are not qualified for this offer.
If I do not qualify for this why did I get the email

When did you try activating?

Start time was 3am (Eastern Time) today (Thursday, August 9).

Activating an offer on eBay can sometimes be a problem if done too early.

I got the that invite earlier today (Thursday) and activated from the email.

Of course buying under Murphy's Law, I'd already made an ebay purchase yesterday, so it is unlikely to get used...

@happy_pigeon

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

eBay bucks

I see it now. It was marked in my mailbox as sent effective last night but it only appeared a moment ago this morning. I had no trouble activating it; you should try again. Follow the link in your message directly from Messages. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 7.19.22 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-10 at 7.19.36 AM.png

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

eBay bucks

Also, ebay.com has a totally different ebay Bucks Deal offered right now. More bucks and a much higher minimum purchase.Offerings from the American side of ebayOfferings from the American side of ebay

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

eBay bucks

What happened when you tried again?

@ me to let me know if it didn't work.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

eBay bucks

Hello there I just tried it again today and still nothing. I just don't get it what is wrong here.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

eBay bucks

We need to tag @happy_pidgeon to look into it but I’m on a mobile device and it doesn’t work unless you’re doing it from a desktop. Can you? Use the @ and then type happy_pidgeon until a drop-down appears in blue and then select it.
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

eBay bucks

Got it, back at my desk. I was out of town for the day.

@happy_pigeon

It seems like the offer is still not working for the Original Poster.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

eBay bucks

Promotion details 
The Promotion ends at 11:59PM ET on August 11, 2018. Promotion is valid on multiple qualifying purchases made within the promotion time period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the activate link.

^Do you want to try my link to see if it works for you? Click the blue underlined "activate" up there.

Also, make sure you're logged in at ebay.CA, not ebay.COM. 

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

eBay bucks

I was able to activate it without difficulty; it's the OP who's having trouble for reasons unknown.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

eBay bucks

Still nothing I  do not understand what is going on. It goes to ebay.ca and still nothing.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

eBay bucks

\

Still nothing today I am going to give up.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply