ebay no longer sending emails for purchases

Is eBay no long emailing you when you purchase an item via Buy Now? I have purchased 3 items from two different sellers and never received any sort of confirmation via email. Only email receipt I have is from Paypal for payment. The items show up in my eBay purchase history in my account.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

When?

I got emails Sunday and Monday.

tyler@ebay 

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

mcrlmn
Community Member
I've also been receiving emails.
You can view and/or print your invoice from your eBay Purchase history page→Order details→Printer-friendly page.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I see nothing in my eBay account settings that has been disabled to prevent tese emails from showing up. Checked my spam folder nothing from eBay,.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Tyler@ebay 

I have only turned off  "Promotions and Surveys" since I got totally fed up getting email after email on products whose sellers are continuing to price gouge people on eBay. I have checked the settings for the WON and PAY etc in my account and they are set to REAL TIME. I have checked the spam folder and there are no emails there from eBay.  As I said before I have stopped receiving email for the last 3 purchases I made on eBay.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Same here. I made no changes to my account and notifications have stopped coming from eBay. So, I don't get Order Confirmed or Order Update. I go to My eBay --- > Purchase History to learn the status of my purchases. I use a Hotmail.com domain.

EDIT: Missing are 4 messages from Apr 5 to Apr 8. - orders confirmed and shipped.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Sounds like my issue. I have two items that were purchased during the same period you mentioned but have yet to ship even though it has been 5 days since I purchased the item. These are the items that I never received the email for when I did a BuyNow on each of them. I am still getting email from eBay asking if I am still interested in an item when I browse for items price gougers are selling.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I'm having this problem as well.   I haven't received purchase confirmation e-mails from eBay for a month, just the paypal confirmation.  I also don't get e-mail updates if the item has shipped, etc.   I do receive other notifications like promotions and marketing e-mails, or if I've sold an item from my listings.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

ZOMBIE THREAD FROM 2020

The problem with zombie threads is that any advice or information may be out of date.

It would be better to start a new thread to get current advice.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply